• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

pic 1
Disclaimer

pic 2
Disclaimer
Beretta 92F 9mm 30rd Magazines

Factory original, factory NEW, 30rd double stack 9mm magazines is ultra-reliable in combat or competition.
High-tech manufacturing techniques allow seamless construction for snag-free follower movement and smooth insertion into the mag well.

Self-lubricating follower and is injection molded from high-strength polymer for durability.
Numbered witness holes on the backside allow easy viewing of remaining ammunition.

Built from high carbon, heat-treated steel for maximum strength; includes a high tensile strength music wire spring that resists memory and wont weaken over time.
Removable base pad allows easy cleaning. Comes with a synthetic base pad and an attractive, high-gloss blued finish. Made In Italy

9mm / 30rds
Body - Carbon steel, heat treated
Spring - Music wire.
Follower/Pad - Polymer, black.
Blued, gloss finish
Made In Italy

$49.99 at Botach Tactical

Member Summary

Beretta 92F 9mm 30rd Magazines
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just a FYI... this company has horrible service. I bought a gun from them that was supposed to be in stock. Weeks later didn't have it..... They don't answer calls or emails.... I finally stopped payment on my CCD.

sparks1214 said:   Just a FYI... this company has horrible service. I bought a gun from them that was supposed to be in stock. Weeks later didn't have it..... They don't answer calls or emails.... I finally stopped payment on my CCD.

Thanks for the heads up .

Horrible customer service. Ordered my magazines in early December and did not receive it until early February. They do not update the availability of their stocks online.

On the other hand, I ordered 3 17-round 92fs magazines from them about 3 weeks ago. The price was excellent, and I got them in a matter of days. Not denying the poor reports, just want to throw a positive note into the mix.

This story definitely has inventory issues. They are selling a lot and cheap. But from 3 orders from them 1 got cancelled because was no inventory. Not much to blame because they did not charge me but a bit of disappointment because price was really good.

I ordered two magazines at 8:36AM cst yesterday, 27/02. They were shipped in less than 12 hours and left LA at 5:58PM PST. That's pretty darn fast service

NO, No, no, no, no, no, no!

The Beretta is designed to swap the 15 round mag in less than a second. Don't buy this. Folks will just laugh at you!!!

This stuff is only good if you want to purchase a CX4. But again no need to have such magazines for plinking. 18rd is fine. Curiosity item - yes. Practical item - no. On the bright side, these 30rd for Beretta look the way more cooler comparing 33rd Glock mags due to the fat handle starting from the bottom. This makes them fit nicely to the grip. Beretta always was about style when Glock was about function. Sig/HK were about both but for an additional price.

cantstop said:   NO, No, no, no, no, no, no!

The Beretta is designed to swap the 15 round mag in less than a second. Don't buy this. Folks will just laugh at you!!!

When you are at the range and don't like stopping to reload, these are great.

ZombieHunter said:   cantstop said:   NO, No, no, no, no, no, no!

They are freaking heavy when fully loaded. Accuracy deteriorates dramatically. Those were not designed for handgun but for CX4 or whatever else Beretta planned to use this 9mm mags.

+1 on poor customer service. charged card, let me wait a month until i called 4 times and emailed 3, eventually got through to find out they were OOS.

Maybe Ive just had good luck with Botach, but of the 10 plus orders Ive made with them over the past year only one so far hasnt come through. It it is still on back order but it took them about 3 weeks to notify me, not cool. On the plus side I have never been charged before an item shipped, cool. The rest of my orders have shipped within 24 hours and arrived promptly.

Stas1976 said:   ZombieHunter said:   cantstop said:   NO, No, no, no, no, no, no!

They are freaking heavy when fully loaded. Accuracy deteriorates dramatically. Those were not designed for handgun but for CX4 or whatever else Beretta planned to use this 9mm mags.

Exactly!

cantstop said:   Stas1976 said:   ZombieHunter said:   cantstop said:   NO, No, no, no, no, no, no!

Exactly!

I bought few 33rd glocks and they are useless. The reason I keep them is one lucky day Kel-Tec SUB 2000 comes around for $350 as they used to cost (not 1500$ used as morons ask on GunBroker now) and it will perfectly makes sense to use them all along. Kel-tec is light and 33rd will balance it. Not the same with Beretta. I would not buy it for CX4 because CX4 is just a perfect gun that would not look that great with an extended mag (Kel-tec is ugly anyway so 33rd mags will change nothing).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014