• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Note: Might need to clear cookies (private browsing) etc., for code(s) to work.

Click here for "Power" and add Razor cartridges to cart. CLICK BOTH COUPONS!

Or
Click here for "Manual" and add Razor cartridges to cart. CLICK BOTH COUPONS!

[L=Click here]www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=5A7E87B3&bounce=%2Fcategory%2Easp%3Fcatid%3D308850&atrx=dps-16&atrxp1=312173&atrxp2=0&atrxp3=%2Fuser%2Fpromo%2Easp%3Fcode%3D5A7E87B3%26bounce%3D%252Fcategory%252Easp%253Fcatid%253D308850&atrxp4=61135[/L] to activate $5 off $20 P&G. (If clicking doesn't work, add code 5A7E87B3 in cart instead.)

(Discounts show @ checkout, or enter zip-code and click "get estimate" to see discounts in cart)

total for "Manual": $17.99 + Free standard Shipping (or Free 2-day shipping w/Shoprunner).

total for "Power": $20.99 + Free standard Shipping (or Free 2-day shipping w/Shoprunner).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The non Pro-Glide can be had for a little less:
Manual:
$15.99 + Free 2-day shipping w/Shoprunner.
Power:
$19.99 + Free Shipping (or Free 2-day shipping w/Shoprunner).

drugstore.com
Need a drugstore.com coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Fusion ProGlide Cartridges
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Both Manual and Power are now back in stock! Updated OP.

(hmmm... Two Reds and 0 replies... Anyone find this cheaper anywhere? Ever?)

The Dollar Shave Club seems more appropriate for Hot Deals forum goers. These Gillette razors are still extremely overpriced...

I must be doing something wrong. $31.99 Power - $5.00 coupon = $26.99 in my cart with free shipping.

Nevermind, got it to work - the coupon buttons weren't showing up for me previously. Thanks OP

Cool. Thanks. I try to get these when they're discounted like this. In for 1 Power at $20.99 with Shoprunner.

Isnitbstill working?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014