• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Meritline daily deal has the Brother LC 75 ink carts today $8.95 for 8 with
coupon code MLCX27GN.

This is for the printer that many grabbed last week from the Mr Cheap deal.

Have used for a while with no problems.

Member Summary

Brother LC 75 Ink
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just ordered the Brother Compatible Ink Cartridges from Meritline 8 for $8.95 with coupon code. The hitch with the coupo... (more)

vikisu (Feb. 28, 2013 @ 8:56p) |

I just received my order. The cartridges are the same size as the starter LC71 cartridges?

TheWalL (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 2:28p) |

The LC 71 & LC 75 are the same size, but the LC 75 holds more ink.

PS, mine arrived today also!

KKCC (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 6:01p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Staples recycles these for 2 dollars rewards each. If you need stuff at Staples, you can make money from using ink

Better DEAL at Amazon.

Lefty421 said:   Better DEAL at Amazon.

I was going to mention this just simply as a reminder, since afterall, we are interested in the best deals. However, someone may flame you for the remark. So I decided not to mention it. However if you have prime, or order enough for FSSS, it is indeed better, and available every day.

Be aware per other threads at fatwallet that changes are coming to Staples rewards in a couple of weeks. Look in deal discussion for more info - http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/ . Sounds like some level of purchase of Staples ink is going to be required to receive ink recycling rewards, similar to what other stores already do.

Argh...says its not compatible with the MFC-J825DW model I bought.

TheWalL said:   Argh...says its not compatible with the MFC-J825DW model I bought.

Where do you see that? I see:

Compatibility of Brother LC75 Ink
Brother MFC-J280W
Brother MFC-J425W
Brother MFC-J430w
Brother MFC-J435W
Brother MFC-J5910DW
Brother MFC-J625DW
Brother MFC-J6510DW
Brother MFC-J6710DW
Brother MFC-J6910dw
Brother MFC-J825DW
Brother MFC-J835DW

VegasVegan said:   TheWalL said:   Argh...says its not compatible with the MFC-J825DW model I bought.

Brother MFC-J280W
Brother MFC-J425W
Brother MFC-J430w
Brother MFC-J435W
Brother MFC-J5910DW
Brother MFC-J625DW
Brother MFC-J6510DW
Brother MFC-J6710DW
Brother MFC-J6910dw
Brother MFC-J825DW
Brother MFC-J835DW

err....i meant in the Amazon link posted by ljderm. Even though thats the same LC75 cartridge, it says its not compatible. FWIW, the cartridge on the MFC-J825DW says its LC71. Not sure if they're of same physical attributes with just different numbering. But the Meritline seems to be compatible.

Another question...how storable are these? Can I buy them and stash it in the basement for 6 months before I use them or do they dry up quickly?

The LC 75 are the High Yield version of the LC 71....just like HP XL cartridges. And the ones from Meritline are well sealed. I didn't use the first ones for a couple of months after getting them and no problem. They have caps on the ends of the cartridge plus they are in a sealed bag

Sweet! Thanks. Ordered 2.

TheWalL said:   VegasVegan said:   TheWalL said:   Argh...says its not compatible with the MFC-J825DW model I bought.

Brother MFC-J280W
Brother MFC-J425W
Brother MFC-J430w
Brother MFC-J435W
Brother MFC-J5910DW
Brother MFC-J625DW
Brother MFC-J6510DW
Brother MFC-J6710DW
Brother MFC-J6910dw
Brother MFC-J825DW
Brother MFC-J835DW

err....i meant in the Amazon link posted by ljderm. Even though thats the same LC75 cartridge, it says its not compatible. FWIW, the cartridge on the MFC-J825DW says its LC71. Not sure if they're of same physical attributes with just different numbering. But the Meritline seems to be compatible.

3/4 reviews that mention the MFC-J825DW specifically also say they don't work. That makes no sense to me but I'd be cautious anyway.

leprechanmonkie said:   Staples recycles these for 2 dollars rewards each. If you need stuff at Staples, you can make money from using ink

Wish we could make money, but
With the New Staples Reward Program, it wont be possible to make mooney unless u buy 30$ worth of Ink from Staples in 90 days..
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1259105/

msakthivel said:   leprechanmonkie said:   Staples recycles these for 2 dollars rewards each. If you need stuff at Staples, you can make money from using ink

Wish we could make money, but
With the New Staples Reward Program, it wont be possible to make mooney unless u buy 30$ worth of Ink from Staples in 90 days..
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1259105/

We COULD (past tense) but soon CAN'T,

have the j825dw and got the 75's from Amazon a few months ago - no problems

AND - there's a sticker ON the printer saying it takes 71 OR 75 cartridges...
the 75's that i got had a slighly shorter stubbier connection port, but they all work fine

morelater
the show doctor

showdoc said:   have the j825dw and got the 75's from Amazon a few months ago - no problems

AND - there's a sticker ON the printer saying it takes 71 OR 75 cartridges...
the 75's that i got had a slighly shorter stubbier connection port, but they all work fine

morelater
the show doctor

That's why I don't get 3/4 reviews saying they don't work. Different vendors? Operator error? Dunno

I have bought the Ink from Amazon in the past with no issues. That printer at a previous employer said LC71 or LC75 on it.

My new MFC-J6710DW says LC75 XL Series or LC79 XXL series. So there is now a Supersized cartridge also.

But with the Amazon LC-75 so cheap, why buy the XXL.

Just to make sure, no problem being generic? My Lexmark just died and wasnt sure if it was generic cartridges the culprit. They just sent me a new print head.

I have been using the cartridges from Meritline for about a year & no problems.

I got this set, and drove myself nuts with my 6710DW because they wouldn't print consistently. As soon as I bought a set of Brother branded cartridges from Costco, all my problems evaporated.

Just ordered the Brother Compatible Ink Cartridges from Meritline 8 for $8.95 with coupon code. The hitch with the coupon is agreeing to receiving emails. I can handle that.

I just received my order. The cartridges are the same size as the starter LC71 cartridges?

The LC 71 & LC 75 are the same size, but the LC 75 holds more ink.

PS, mine arrived today also!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014