Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.


  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GTX 650ti is the best video card for $150 on Toms Hardware this month.

The lowest price for this particular card is $150 out of 33 retailers on Amazon.

This is $149 - $20 MIR. But there is also a 13% code AFNJ0293 through tomorrow taking off another $19.50.

Total is $110.50 after MIR

Qualifies for free Shoprunner 2 day shipping too, YMMV


LINK

Member Summary

Galaxy 65IGH8DL7AXX GeForce
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

#4 on the Price Performance list at $150.
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu_value.html

At this price it's easily at #1 with 24.24 (G3D Mark / $)

Will this work with the stock PSU in the Lenovo H430 that was on sale from Staples?

docvenzon said:   Will this work with the stock PSU in the Lenovo H430 that was on sale from Staples?

No, you need an aftermarket PS to run a decent video card. $30-$50, depending on day and sales. I got a 600 watt one off Amazon for $50 no rebate YMMV.

The card calls for a min 400W PS according to Newegg, and not all 400W supplies are built the same. The stock PS in the Lenovo may be enough -- hard to tell w/o knowing what PS is in the Lenovo. It might not even have the 6-pin PCIe power plug. If you want to be sure, follow clearanceman's advice.

comprx said:   The card calls for a min 400W PS according to Newegg, and not all 400W supplies are built the same. The stock PS in the Lenovo may be enough -- hard to tell w/o knowing what PS is in the Lenovo. It might not even have the 6-pin PCIe power plug. If you want to be sure, follow clearanceman's advice.

Believe the one in the Lenovo is only 320 watts.

clearanceman said:    This is $149 - $20 MIR. But there is also a 13% code AFNJ0293 through tomorrow taking off another $19.50.

I looked on Newegg and it looks like on the site it's only $10 off. Where can I find the $20 off rebate?

my bad i just saw Newegg change it.

Purcased a pair, sold the $75 credit on eBay for about $25, with the MIR, my final price will be around $85.
For a GTX 650Ti? This is a great price!
I am upgrading a couple of computers from motherboard embedded graphics, to this. Wonderful, amazing. What else is there to say.
Probably the best $85 to have been spent on such an upgrade.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014