• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I went in to get my FARewards Lysol Wipes and came across some very inexpensive ear buds that I happen to be in the market for. I'm not an audiophile so these are fine when I want sound on my TouchPad other than the speakers. They come in fruity colors and black. There were 10+ pairs left at the San Diego (Sports Arena) location in the clearance section. They are not listed on their website.

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iHip Earbuds
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

jaymez619 said:   I went in to get my FAER Lysol Wipes and came across some very inexpensive ear buds that I happen to be in the market for. I'm not an audiophile so these are fine when I want sound on my TouchPad other than the speakers. They come in fruity colors and black. There were 10+ pairs left at the San Diego (Sports Arena) location in the clearance section. They are not listed on their website.

What is the FAER Lysol wipes deal? I checked this weeks flyer as well as this weeks thread and cannot find any information about it. Thanks.

Free After Easy Rebates (FAER)

....except they're not FAER. They're free after rewards.

These iHips are the same earbuds that were free after rewards back in November and free with a #25 purchase throughout January. I got several free pairs with those two promotions. IMO they are not even worth the 50 cent clearance price. The H-3 QFXs offered earlier this month free with a $25 purchase are slightly better than the iHips but not by much.

If OP is referring to the free after rewards lysol wipes deal, that ended 2/23 and will not work if purchased this week.

Is there another Lysol deal going on this week?

Solana beach ca location had these about a week ago

dric said:   jaymez619 said:   I went in to get my FAER Lysol Wipes and came across some very inexpensive ear buds that I happen to be in the market for. I'm not an audiophile so these are fine when I want sound on my TouchPad other than the speakers. They come in fruity colors and black. There were 10+ pairs left at the San Diego (Sports Arena) location in the clearance section. They are not listed on their website.

What is the FAER Lysol wipes deal? I checked this weeks flyer as well as this weeks thread and cannot find any information about it. Thanks.

I apologize. I meant FARwards. Corrected

Do you have a SKU# for these? Thanks!

rogersx4 said:   Do you have a SKU# for these? Thanks!

No store SKU. I tried searching for it online and it didn't show up under any iHIP products. The UPC is: 1 87016 27143 0

These were on a clearance rack so they might have been cleared from their inventory a long time ago and then recently 'discovered' at my local store. Even if you don't like the earbuds, I think the felt earbud covers are worth fiddy cent.

50 cents? I paid 90 cents last week .
I'm always breaking or losing these, under a buck is a good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014