rated:
Toshiba Canvio 3.0 Plus Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive, 1TB
regualar price : 89.99
use there 30% off coupon ( here)
Price after coupon : $62.99+tax

OD link

or this one for 105$
WD 2TB portable

I just got one at my local store...yes,the coupon is valid on technology items..with some exclusions

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Toshiba Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive (10.79kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Good find OP, grabbed the last one at my store late yesterday. Would have posted, stuck in bed with a nasty cold.

Coupon had to be manually overrided in, echoing some complaints that other stores shot them down. There were five people in line behind me, so the store just did a manger override with a quick read over. Helps I spend a ton there too.

asuka said:   Good find OP, grabbed the last one at my store late yesterday. Would have posted, stuck in bed with a nasty cold.

Coupon had to be manually overrided in, echoing some complaints that other stores shot them down. There were five people in line behind me, so the store just did a manger override with a quick read over. Helps I spend a ton there too.
Also helps if you look anything like your avatar. Who would want to mess with that??

sallyjones said:   Does the WD 2T have 30% off as well?

yes

I just picked up the 2 TB one, thanks! =0)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014