Ranger 9mm JHP

Shows in stock and shipping today

500 rds. Winchester® Ranger® Bonded 9mm Luger 147 Grain JHP Ammo-$256.49

Premium ammo at NOT Premium price.

Member Summary

Ranger 9mm JHP
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$30 Membership required to get this price. Else, it's $270.

don't forget the Shipping and Handling of $19.99 and Package Protection of $0.99 for a Grand Total of $290.97. Or at least that is what if gives me.

With membership, your first ship is free, and you get a $10 off coupon every month or so.

Doesn't seem like that great of a deal to me- but it's in stock, so bonus points.

OOS now. FYI....I paid $187.50 per 500rd case + shipping from SG Ammo last month (same stuff). Came to 39.5 cents per round, delivered. So, SportsmansGuide's price was roughly 60 cents per round, delivered.

Even if it says its in stock they will backorder it after you place your order.

quickNdirty said:   Even if it says its in stock they will backorder it after you place your order.

True with Sportsmansguide. I'm still waiting in my in stock ammo from October.

Yep, SG's better. Or Dan's.

ZombieHunter said:   quickNdirty said:   Even if it says its in stock they will backorder it after you place your order.

True with Sportsmansguide. I'm still waiting in my in stock ammo from October.

I'm still waiting for a order from like the start of 2012 to come :/

They keep sending my FTC notices to see if I want to keep my orders.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014