• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just booked this deal. This is the past guest rate, otherwise $349. Go on 90 day ticker. Fast Deal # 10796. Phone 800-338-4962 Email: www.vacationstogo.com/emailtick.cfm
This is on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Sea

Member Summary

Royal Caribbean Brilliance of The Sea
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sat Apr 13 San Juan, Puerto Rico 8:30pm
Sun Apr 14 St. Maarten 8:00am 5:00pm
Mon Apr 15 At Sea
Tue Apr 16 At Sea
Wed Apr 17 At Sea
Thu Apr 18 At Sea
Fri Apr 19 At Sea
Sat Apr 20 At Sea
Sun Apr 21 Tenerife, Canary Islands 8:00am 3:00pm
Mon Apr 22 At Sea
Tue Apr 23 Lisbon, Portugal 6:00am

10 days is nice but too long for me, not enough PTO time.

having to poop in plastic bags is free of charge

Then you're stranded in Lisbon.

BitemeIamtoxic said:   Then you're stranded in Lisbon.

Nah, you check the next poop boat back to the U.S.

These deals can be had from any travel agent or straight from the cruiseline. Transatlantics are always cheap because there are lots of sea days and they also tend to use them to shake down new crew members. Don't forget that booze, soda, or tips (about $12/day) are not included.

silentbob007 said:    Don't forget that booze, soda, or tips (about $12/day) are not included.Plenty of free booze and soda for Diamond (and above) loyalty members. Plus $200 shipboard credit (offsets tips) for RCCL shareholders.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   silentbob007 said:    Don't forget that booze, soda, or tips (about $12/day) are not included.Plenty of free booze and soda for Diamond (and above) loyalty members. Plus $200 shipboard credit (offsets tips) for RCCL shareholders.

Your link doesn't work but I just have to buy one share of RCCL and get a discount? Hmmm...

cyfan said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   silentbob007 said:    Don't forget that booze, soda, or tips (about $12/day) are not included.Plenty of free booze and soda for Diamond (and above) loyalty members. Plus $200 shipboard credit (offsets tips) for RCCL shareholders.

Your link doesn't work but I just have to buy one share of RCCL and get a discount? Hmmm...

Nope, looks like 100 shares minimum. And not valid on "reduced-rate" cruises...hmm...aren't ALL cruises reduced rate? LINK

Get a quote on Cruisecompete... You may save a tiny bit more...

jsmirrific said:   I just booked this deal. This is the past guest rate, otherwise $349. Go on 90 day ticker. Fast Deal # 10796. Phone 800-338-4962 Email: www.vacationstogo.com/emailtick.cfm
This is on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Sea
Is that including taxes and port fees? I guess port fees would not be that high since there are not very many ports.

Update: taxes/fees of $59.80 per person according to the RCI website.

Personally, this is not a ship I'd want to spend 10 days on, given that it's rather old and does not have the amenities of the newer ships. Also, the weather may not be great during some of your voyage, so it's unclear how much time you'll have outside.

superdrew said:   Get a quote on Cruisecompete... You may save a tiny bit more...Likely the price will be the same but you'll get some on-board credit, which can be used towards the tips, unless they make you prepay them now that they are mandatory.

n2bimmers said:   having to poop in plastic bags is free of chargeThat's only on Carnival.

I noticed the stop in St. Marteen is on Sunday. It used to be that the French side of the island closed on Sundays. It was not true when I was there a couple of years ago, apparently due to the economy. Not sure if it's true now. I always rent a car when I have a stop there and drive around the island. Very easy to do.

Not such a bad deal for a 10 day cruise. The downside is the airfare to get to San Juan and return from Lisbon. This can easily add close to $1000 to the total trip. Worth considering if you take advantage of being in Lisbon IMO.

n2bimmers said:   having to poop in plastic bags is free of charge

If no food, where is the poop?

Love Lisbon, and all of Portugal, will do this cruise for sure...Thanks for the post!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.