• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

The Sunpak FlexPod Pro is a mini-tripod that is the perfect accessory for people who like to take pictures outdoors in places that other tripods can't reach. Its three multi-segmented flexible legs can be formed to grip almost any protrusion, be it a branch, doorknob, rock, or uneven surface. Each of the joints can bend and rotate 360°, to wrap around objects. The bottom rubber segments on the leg ends also allow it to be used in the traditional way. Supports up to 1.8 lbs.

Sunpak FlexPod Pro, Gripper Includes
•Sunpak Quick-Release Plate
•Sunpak Warranty

Adorama
See Adorama promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

With all due respect to shahnm, he/she cannot possibly have any experience with this product to have posted it. Regardless the price, this thing is a waste of money. It's poorly made of cheap poorly crafted materials and breaks at the first use. If it were free I wouldn't take it and allow my camera to be attached to it.

If you're interested in such a product, consider a GorillaPod - it's all the things this isn't and is only $7 more at Amazon... GorillaPod

What DSLR weighs under 1.8 lbs?

MrWizzard said:   With all due respect to shahnm, he/she cannot possibly have any experience with this product to have posted it. Regardless the price, this thing is a waste of money. It's poorly made of cheap poorly crafted materials and breaks at the first use. If it were free I wouldn't take it and allow my camera to be attached to it.

If you're interested in such a product, consider a GorillaPod - it's all the things this isn't and is only $7 more at Amazon... GorillaPod

I don't have any personal experience with this. Saw it posted at a tech bargains website and thought I'd toss it out here. I did purchase one, and I do also have the gorillapod you mentioned. There are times I don't want to risk losing or messing up my gorrilapod, so I thought this would be a cheap extra.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014