• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These combine with regular coupon codes and the extra $10 for becoming a member applied to existing membership

Sears

CSOSHI01 - Become a Bonus Member and Earn $10 in Points with your $10 purchase at Sears.com!
Items sold by Sears. Points will be shown on your receipt. Offer valid on regular, sale and clearance merchandise. Excludes Great Price items, Custom/Personalized Jewelry and Watches, Shoebuy, Fragrances and major appliance accessories. Additional exclusions may apply. Items must be marked Sold by Sears to be eligible. One coupon per purchase. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund. Cash value 1/20 cent. One item in the cart must be $10 or more to receive the points reward. Offer good through 01/06/2014

CSOSHI02 - Members Earn 20% in Points up to $50 when you shop Apparel.. Footwear.. Jewelry.. Home.. Toys!
Items sold by Sears. Points will be shown on your receipt. Offer valid on regular, sale and clearance merchandise. Excludes Great Price items, Custom/Personalized Jewelry and Watches, Shoebuy, Fragrances and major appliance accessories. Additional exclusions may apply. Items must be marked Sold by Sears to be eligible. One coupon per purchase. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund. Cash value 1/20 cent. One item in the cart must be $10 or more to receive the points reward. Offer good through 01/06/2014

CSOSHI03 - Earn 5% in Points up to $50 when you shop Appliances, Consumer Electronics, Tools, Lawn & Garden!
Applies to Appliances, Consumer Electronics, Tools, Lawn & Garden, and Outdoor Living items sold by Sears. Points shown on your receipt. Offer valid on regular, sale and clearance merchandise. Excludes Great Price items, Shoebuy. Additional exclusions may apply. Items must be marked Sold by Sears to be eligible. One coupon per customer. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund. Cash value 1/20 cent. One item in the cart must be $10 or more to receive the points reward. Offer good through 01/06/2014

Kmart

CSOSHI04 - Become a Bonus Member and Earn $10 in points with your $10 purchase at Kmart.com
Items must be sold by Kmart. Offer valid on regular, sale and clearance items. Must be logged in to receive points reward. Points will be shown in the receipt. Excludes Gift Cards. One coupon per purchase. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund. Cash value 1/20 cent. One item must be $10 or more to receive full points reward. Offer good through 01/06/2014

CSOSHI05 - Earn 15% in points up to $50 next time you shop in Kmart.com! Points shown in your receipt.
Items must be sold by Kmart. Offer valid on regular, sale and clearance items. Must be logged in to receive points reward. Points will be shown in the receipt. Excludes Gift Cards. One coupon per purchase. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund. Cash value 1/20 cent. One item must be $10 or more to receive full points reward. Offer good through 01/06/2014

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Kmart.com
See Kmart.com discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Shop Your Way Rewards
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any luck with these codes. $10 in points with your $10 purchase should work out well if you use free shipping.

failboat
Disclaimer
maddybeagle said:   Any luck with these codes. $10 in points with your $10 purchase should work out well if you use free shipping.

$10 offer is only subtracting a penny (see screenshot) for me. I've tried 2 different items. Both were > $10, both were Sears products (not 3rd party). Both were free ship with my SYWMax membership. So... bah.

This offer is for getting $10 in points AFTER the purchase if you're a new member.

Become a Bonus Member and Earn $10 in Points with your $10 purchase

A dollar amount off after using points is email invitation only. No coupon necessary.

What does "Become a Bonus Member" mean? Applicable to current SYWR member? Any extra terms, conditions, fees?
It seems to be applying the code to such item in cart ... but did nto go thru' the purchase before knowing what I am signing up for ...

When you register your email address with your rewards card, you become a bonus member. I can clearly see it on SYWR's website when I click "rewards points" icon at top of page that I am a "bonus member".

The next level is 2500 in spending and you go to VIP Silver.

maddybeagle said:   When you register your email address with your rewards card, you become a bonus member. I can clearly see it on SYWR's website when I click "rewards points" icon at top of page that I am a "bonus member".

The next level is 2500 in spending and you go to VIP Silver.

Thx, am already VIP silver

labboypro said:   maddybeagle said:   Any luck with these codes. $10 in points with your $10 purchase should work out well if you use free shipping.

$10 offer is only subtracting a penny (see screenshot) for me. I've tried 2 different items. Both were > $10, both were Sears products (not 3rd party). Both were free ship with my SYWMax membership. So... bah.

I have done multiple in-store coupons of the "get 10k points when you redeem points" and they all list 1 cent off on the receipt and then add the points to my SYW points account. I have had a few where I had to complain to get points, however.

I used the Kmart code CSOSHI04 yesterday and shows that the 10 dollar in points offer was applied to my order as well as the 10% off friends and family, so we shall see...I certainly purchased an item over 10 dollars.

completing said:   This offer is for getting $10 in points AFTER the purchase if you're a new member.

Become a Bonus Member and Earn $10 in Points with your $10 purchase

To add (what I thought was unnecessary) detail to my previous post...

I made an online purchase 8 days ago using the $10 code. The item has long since been delivered. I am using it. The sale transaction was posted to my SYW history page, including all transaction details, the day of purchase. I have not, in the following 8 days, received $10 in points. I then tried to use the code again a couple of days ago. This time, I took a screenshot of the info (that I posted earlier) showing it was "applied" to my order. I have not yet received the second purchase item, but the transaction was posted to my SYW account the same day, also with transaction details. To date, I have NOT received the $10 in points for that purchase either. So... as before... bah. For whatever reason, the code hasn't worked for me in 2 different "qualifying" purchases. FWIW, I am also Silver.

The way I see it, Kmart/Sears are trying to get you to buy stuff under false pretense. Hoping, of course, people will just keep the stuff anyway. Their whole system is just so messed up that you have to deal with CSR all the time to get your promised bonus...or even the advertised prices.

So, I agree...bah.

No points for me either after using the CSOSHI04 code on a purchase even though it was noted to be taken and purchase delivered. I recently had to complain about an in store coupon that I eventually did receive my points on so probably less likely to get back a courtesy points award here.

Yes, the ongoing theme is having to complain.

Edit: Well, considering that these codes are not in my coupon account on Kmart.com or SYWR's website, it is was only worth a shot if you were buying something with free shipping.

maddybeagle said:   Yes, the ongoing theme is having to complain.

All, please make sure your state Attorney General office is aware of these issues. As you may know, Sears Holdings has a LONG history of "Bait and switch" and other nefarious practices... and they have been reprimanded by several states AG offices for violations over the years. They apparently haven't yet learned to behave appropriately.

Most state AGs have complaint forms online.

Ridiculous SYWR once again.. need to complain to get points, sorry guys. I didn't actually wait to receive mine before posting. I may take your advice labboypro!

bah, lol. I have another complaint with them for not getting 10k points for a 50 dollar purchase in lawn and garden in store. I had luck with a BBB complaint on another offer they didn't reward for coupon loaded to my shopyourway rewards account. Now, they just appear to be ignoring because they know that I will continue to complain.

I will combine that and the above to our state's consumer protection office.

Had luck with another instore, where the front desk just handed me a 10 gift card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014