• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Spring Training Special Offer: Send your old shoelaces to:
LOCK LACES™ Shoelaces Exchange, 2225 Sycamore Street; Harrisburg, PA 17111 with a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope and we'll send you a coupon for a free pair of LOCK LACES™ redeemable @ locklaces.com now thru March 31, 2013. (shipping and handling not included)

https://www.facebook.com/staples#!/locklaces
http://www.locklaces.com/

Member Summary

Old for New Laces
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

to quantify:
shipping is $4.82 for most, I assume you can't order multiple free in one order $7.99 each otherwise, shipping increases slightly with more than 3 in an order

$7.50 plus .99 shipping on eBay from other sellers.

OperaMan said:   to quantify:
shipping is $4.82 for most, I assume you can't order multiple free in one order $7.99 each otherwise, shipping increases slightly with more than 3 in an order

$7.50 plus .99 shipping on eBay from other sellers.

Edit:
SASE for coupon, then you must order and pay shipping.

what do I use while I am waiting for replacement set?

germanpope said:   what do I use while I am waiting for replacement set?
Dental floss! Ha!

Shipping to my zip=$4.82

Note: I just emailed Lock Laces to find out if these can be used to replace my 45" snow boot laces. Their reply, "LOCK LACES™ are 48 inches in length. Should work well for your boots."

Going to give them a try. Thanks!

They start at $7.58 on Amazon Locklaces and are prime eligible.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014