March costco coupon book 2013

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
bbway said:   Just curious. How does OP scan the book? It is so perfect, is it s new smart scanner on the market?

I'am also wondering the same thing. OP would u please care to answer.
Thanks

Thank you for the post!

We appreciate it,,,,,

Is there any benefit to shopping at Costco during that "gap" period when neither coupon book applies? Are there any clearance deals or anything or is just a time for suckers?

Thank you for this. Going for paper towels, toiletpaper and cascade. Its that time of year when we are almost out.

MysteriousGirl said:   bbway said:   Just curious. How does OP scan the book? It is so perfect, is it s new smart scanner on the market?

I'am also wondering the same thing. OP would u please care to answer.
Thanks

The original scan looks like a created PDF file, so it could be the original file leaked from a Costco employee.

I saved the PDF from the site and opened and it was created 1/10/13 from Adobe InDesign CS5. It is the original file they used to print the flyers for mailer.

cant go wrong on some of the Proctor and gamble products.

Baby Wipes Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!

watch this video and may be you understand retail

cyfan

"Someday I'll understand why this is a big deal."

Link: http://www.hulu.com/watch/368405

bump!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014