• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Currently Home Depot has This fridge as a special buy plus 10% off, making it $898.20. I printed it out and took it to Lowe's where they price matched it, plus it has an $80 gift card rebate. I also put it on my Lowe's card with 6 month Interest free financing. After gift card and paying NY tax, I got this fridge for $896.79. A Steal!

Member Summary

Maytag 18.5 ct ft stainless fridge w/ bottom freezer
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Oy, thats tiny at 13 feet of storage
Certainly was not stolen

pietromoon said:   Oy, thats tiny at 13 feet of storage
Certainly was not stolen

Not everyone has room for something larger, or has the need. This is perfect for 2 adults.

suezyque said:    This is perfect for 2 adults.

ah no

suezyque said:   pietromoon said:   Oy, thats tiny at 13 feet of storage
Certainly was not stolen

Not everyone has room for something larger, or has the need. This is perfect for 2 adults.

Two tiny adults maybe? Or adults that don't stock up once a week at the store?

My wife and I had a fridge about this size and always ran out of space. We upgraded to a 27.6 french door bottom freezer 3+ months ago and love the space. Despite the size, I can see my 27.6 filling up easily.

And made in the USA

This is *why* they make chocolate **and** vanilla, etc., etc.
PLENTY of room for most people who don't have a 4-5 person family.

BTW, have one like it with Kenmore label at a condo. Quiet and works fine.
However be cautious of the mechanism that stops door from opening too far
and banging into cabinets or wall. It's not all that strong, and with
a good accidental push, metal deforms and::::: no more doorstop.

avash said:   suezyque said:   pietromoon said:   Oy, thats tiny at 13 feet of storage
Certainly was not stolen

Two tiny adults maybe? Or adults that don't stock up once a week at the store?

My wife and I had a fridge about this size and always ran out of space. We upgraded to a 27.6 french door bottom freezer 3+ months ago and love the space. Despite the size, I can see my 27.6 filling up easily.

Appelski said:
PLENTY of room for most people who don't have a 4-5 person family.

Again no
1 maybe
3 not a chance

Uh...why do you have so much food in the fridge? I share a similar size fridge with 2 housemates.

I was tempted by this (as we have a space constraint) until I saw it is not a pull out freezer. The bottom freezer has a side opening door. I am too old to crouch down every time I need something out of the frezer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014