• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I don't play the rebate game, but if you do, here's a chance to get BD-Rs for 40 cents apiece. I can't speak to the quality, but as my last post on BD-Rs generated a response of "I've gotten these for cheaper" and we're all here to save money ...

Incidentally, and I'm just venting here, if you got a better deal in the past, that's useful information. I plan to get my first HDTV in the next six months, and I would very much like to know what sale prices have been, as camel* doesn't include promo-code prices. But if you'd instead like to tell me this isn't the best deal ever, I'd like to tell you to talk to Sheriff Thomas Francis Unger.

There's a March 7 expiry, but that seems a bit vague.

Member Summary

Memorex 15-pack BD-R
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for the title. I like that the op isn't afraid to admit fault and gave me a good laugh.

Interesting title.

I thought OP had

1. Done one post saying that he was an idiot
2. Was doing a 2nd post to confirm that he was really an idiot

So many repost polices make almost nobody post here, all went to slickdeals.

In for two

AntiFan said:   In for two

I'm in for 10 this is to hot to pass up.

Interesting thread title. I don't think the OP is an idiot for trying to post a deal but it's good of him/her to update the title to let everyone know it's a re post. The OP should have left the deal in the post though.... I wonder what it was.

truelies said:   So many repost polices make almost nobody post here, all went to slickdeals.SD is full of reposts. It is freakin' annoying. It seems like you don't mind them, but my goodness, it is ridiculous.

I have some topic alerts set up. I swear, I get the same alert 5 times thanks to 5 people posting the same deal on SD. And usually it isn't one on top of the other but instead they are spaced out by hours or even days.

The typical user @ SD seems to do ZERO searching before posting. That is not behavior which should be encouraged, IMO.

FP deal!!!
Green for you.

You're not an idiot. It's the one who never check at all who are the idiots. Thanks.

REPOST

Re: Post
Sorry, I had to get that in.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014