• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
6-Pack Papermate PhD Ultra 0.5mm Mechanical Pencils @ Overstock - $11.99
was $24.49
Shipping adds $2.95

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

(6) matching ball point pens
$ 12.99 w/free shipping at Amazon

Flame me all you want. $2 a pencil is quite expensive. Put the money into educating the person who holds the pencil.

If color is not important... Amazon has the Scarlet flavor 6 Pak for $11.99 w/free Shipping
Linkidoo

ottois said:   Flame me all you want. $2 a pencil is quite expensive. Put the money into educating the person who holds the pencil.

The older I get the more I need writing instruments that are comfortable. Phd pens and pencils are comfortable and are made for people that write for long periods of time - eliminating writers fatigue. I would think that the fat size might help some people who suffer from arthritis in their hands as well. $2 is a small price to pay for a little hand comfort, especially in the stores they run about $7-8 dollars. There is a great need for comfort-wear for the hands.

At first I thought only PhD are allowed to bear the pencil then I re-thought if I'm using this, I will automatically become a PhD.
Is this pencil for?

pianoCM said:   At first I thought only PhD are allowed to bear the pencil then I re-thought if I'm using this, I will automatically become a PhD.
Is this pencil for?

You would be a PHD!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014