• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
Which country do you live in that mandates CFLs? It isn't the US.

I'm impressed with the lights. I replaced one of my burnt out recessed floodlights in the hallway and it's just as bright as the others are. Also replaced an LED light in our room that my wife kept complaining about since it was so sterile. These lights are much warmer and brighter.

jcantanixon said:   ..and here's one of the entire handout.

I wanted to test the checkout to see if I could do the coupon w/1 bulb and the coupon applied but the $5 didn't come off since my price was $14.97. I have a standing local offer of $5 off $25 from Ace Hardware (thru my bank), they let me combine with this, so I got a 2nd bulb. At $9.97/bulb, this is a really good deal.

got 3 to test out in my kitchen that has track lighting that uses 50W PAR20 bulbs but sad to say these Phillips bulbs just are not bright enough. Other than that these are great bulbs. Guess I'll have to find another use for them.

jcantanixon said:   mcpagano said:   The Cree LED 9.5 watt (60w) is only $12.97 at Home Depot. It's available online but it was announced it will be in stores within the next week or so.

Link

That's awesome. 10 year warranty!

In a few years, it'll cost more to mail it back than to buy a new one.

Are the prices coming down for this? How come A21 17W is listed as $35 ($42 MSRP) on Amazon but A19 10W is $50+?

I went to another Home Depot looking for these, store inv. showed 12, had all electrical and mgrs looking for them. No one had a clue what these were o what they looked like. Spent about 20 mins until I found them in an upper shelf. For some reason they were listed as "inactive". The mgr apologized for not listing the correct location of this box and gave me a free bulb for my troubles! Never had this happen before, HD customer service has been great.

Listed as "inactive" at my local stores also. Wasn't able to find any in-store after a fairly significant search. Seems that HD is not going to continue selling these bulbs?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014