• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canners dreamland!

I was in my local Lowes today and discovered that the Ball canning ingredients were 90% off. Availability and pricing varies by zip code, but the clearance does appear to be nationwide. The deals at my local Lowes:

Ball Fresh Fruit Protector for $0.86.
Ball Pickle Crisp Granules for $0.63.
Ball Real Fruit Instant Pectin Flex Batch for $1.00.
Ball Fiesta Salsa Mix Flex Batch for $0.60.

When I look at stores on the Lowe's website, the pricing seems to vary by up to a factor of 2 more in some locations (which would still be about 80% off).

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

No savings on the jars unfortunately.

My local store (at least according to the web site) has wide-mouth quarts for $2.12/dozen and regular-mouth quarts for $0.94. I don't need any more jars, but I can't normally even buy lids for that price.

What section of the store did you find these?

They're in the home and garden area that's inside the main building (as opposed to the outdoor garden center). On a shelf across from the grill accessories (brushes, replacement racks, etc.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014