• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Highly reviewed Logitech MK260 wireless desktop (keyboard + mouse) from Radio Shack on sale for $19.99. Add filler and apply facebook 10 off 20 coupon in this thread.

RadioShack
See RadioShack promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech® MK260 Wireless Desktop
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good find. I will see if I can get this tomorrow. My local Shacks have these in stock.

found this same one here on FW about 5 months ago at Walgreens for $5 on clearence!

4 reviews by now..

What's a good filler as I don't need anything else?

fsu67 said:   found this same one here on FW about 5 months ago at Walgreens for $5 on clearence!

That was the MK340. I was able to get 4 of them.

This one seems to be a nice deal too. When you can get a Logitech or MS wireless combo for 10 bucks or less, it's always a good deal! Always good resellers or even nice gifts.

sailorbob said:   What's a good filler as I don't need anything else?

Look in the parts trays they have, should be able to find a resistor or fuse for under a dollar.

AJR said:   fsu67 said:   found this same one here on FW about 5 months ago at Walgreens for $5 on clearence!

That was the MK340. I was able to get 4 of them.

This one seems to be a nice deal too. When you can get a Logitech or MS wireless combo for 10 bucks or less, it's always a good deal! Always good resellers or even nice gifts.

I agree!

I know Logitech claims receiver is matched, have you tried a different mouse with it?

Thanks OP! Got one.

can not find the coupon, was this because that they put a new ad for a new week?

lediama said:   can not find the coupon, was this because that they put a new ad for a new week?

It appears to have been posted last Friday. When you're on their page, filter it by Posts by Page and look for the following text:
Limited Time In-Store Offer – Save $10 when you spend $20 or more! Get a coupon NOW.

You may have to like the page first before this would show up but I can't confirm that.

Thanks OP. I just got one

Just got one, thanks op. I just donated a dollar to the livestrong foundation to get over $20. Worked great! 10.99 for a keyboard

Just got mine. $12.40 with my resistor filler and tax.

I have this same model, purchased a little over a year ago. I've always been a fan and exclusive user of Logitech for keyboards. The keyboard is a good basic keyboard, the mouse however stinks. The left button double-clicks on a single click about 80% of the time now. Google Logitech mouse doubleclick or look at the poor reviews for this model and others. Until Logitech beefs up their mice I am not buying from them. Unfortunately there aren't many good inexpensive replacements

Got one, thanks OP. Did not have to buy a filler cashier did the math and charged me $10 + tax

Thanks much Jett !!! That is indeed an awesome deal. Was waiting since 1 year to buy a wireless keyboard, the least I would find a deal was for $20. I bet this could never be matched. Finally got one from RadioShack this evening.

Thanks OP. Cheapest filler I found (other than useless $1 clearance items like Blackberry cases no one needs) was $1.99 motherboard standoffs. Great deal at under $13 OTD.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014