• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Amazon GC
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

24-months agreement, I don't think it's worth it

comcast even give you 200 visa card LOL

A lot of retailers offer this; Sign up for Cable (Time Warner, etc) or DirecTV and get $_____ GC. I can testify that Menards (semi-regional hardware store in mid-west) has this offer consistently, although it's with DirecTV.
IMO, Dish Network is not as good as DirecTV; DirecTV is slightly more per month, but the channel line-up can't be beat...plus Dish Network lost AMC; AMC = No Walking Dead or Breaking Bad

seholder said:   A lot of retailers offer this; Sign up for Cable (Time Warner, etc) or DirecTV and get $_____ GC. I can testify that Menards (semi-regional hardware store in mid-west) has this offer consistently, although it's with DirecTV.
IMO, Dish Network is not as good as DirecTV; DirecTV is slightly more per month, but the channel line-up can't be beat...plus Dish Network lost AMC; AMC = No Walking Dead or Breaking Bad

DISH does carry AMC --- Please do some research before you answer and give false info.

In October 2012, DISH started carrying AMC again after a $700M lawsuit.

Can you get this and get the referral bonuses too?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014