HDX Bike Pump $9.88 at HomeDepot B&M

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found this last night at my local Home Depot in N. Hollywood, CA
Feels of basic but decent enough quality and gauge read up to 160psi.

Comes with metal ball needle, plastic inflatable toy needle, and presta adapter.

SKU is 280-062 but I couldn't find it on HD's website. For under $10 I thought this was a good buy.

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary

I'm pumped about this deal!

Does this fill only Schreader valves or does it also do Presta? If it is the later, then this is a good price.

Nevermind, I read the whole description -- oops!

is the 88cent indicate it's a clearance item?

$6.88 in Ga.

been to 2 homedepot, all they have is the huskey pump for about $13.

The last ten dollar pump I bought failed after two 100 psi inflations, I resorted to spending quite a bit more on a Serfas TCPG , if this is a quality pump $10 is a steal, but I don't know how you'd tell from looking at it, it's the internal parts that fail.

perfect! I'm looking for a bike pump for my new bike.

This deal blows me away.

This pump is junk! I bought one several months ago and tonight when I needed it, it was a non-starter. The clip on head will not go over the Presta adapter. It will not even come close to going onto it. There are no instructions, nothing.

AGREED!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014