• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Target Receipt
Disclaimer

Garmin Nuvi 2455LMT
Disclaimer
I was passing by the Hagerstown Mall last week when I saw this - Garmin Nuvi 2455LMT - $90.93 at Target Store before Taxes and 5% RedCard Savings. Tnis seems like a good (hot) deal to me...

View routes on the 4.3" (10.92 cm) touchscreen.
Enjoy FREE lifetime map and traffic updates.
Avoid traffic tie-ups with 3D traffic, subscription-free live traffic updates from the our extensive traffic avoidance system.
Know which lane to be in thanks to advanced lane guidance with exclusive photoReal junction view.
Use in portrait or landscape mode.
See whats coming with Enhanced Exit Services.
Get fast route calculations and address look ups with Garmin Guidance 2.0.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

where can I find free map for my old model, Garmin Nuvi200 ? The online price from Garmin.com is $99

zhoujian said:   where can I find free map for my old model, Garmin Nuvi200 ? The online price from Garmin.com is $99

Your model # has to end in LM to have lifetime map upgrades. The T (ie LMT), is for traffic coverage.

If you have the old 200 model, its worth it to upgrade for not only the map upgrades and traffic, but the lane assist as well.

Bookerttt said:   zhoujian said:   where can I find free map for my old model, Garmin Nuvi200 ? The online price from Garmin.com is $99

Your model # has to end in LM to have lifetime map upgrades. The T (ie LMT), is for traffic coverage.

If you have the old 200 model, its worth it to upgrade for not only the map upgrades and traffic, but the lane assist as well.

You mean it worth it to move on to a newer Garmin like the 2455lmt, not pay the $99 to upgrade the maps on the old Nuvi200?

The receipt is on 2/23 so the deal may be dead.

zhoujian said:   where can I find free map for my old model, Garmin Nuvi200 ? The online price from Garmin.com is $99You can get the update for under $55 on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-n%C3%BCMaps-Lifetime-America-Update... That said, it could be worth it to just get a new unit that has lifetime maps.

speedy777 said:   The receipt is on 2/23 so the deal may be dead.Yes, that is odd, posting it almost 2 weeks later. If it was a sale, it's long over, and if it was clearance, it's probably hard to find at this point.

Fine print on lifetime maps:
The lifetime maps feature is only good as long as Garmin keeps providing maps for your paticular model gps.

With that being said, I've had my Nuvi 200 for many years and update maps are still available.

You could sell your old Nuvi200 on eBay and take the money from that sale and put it into a newer model with lifetime maps and a year warranty.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014