• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First Click here to activate 10% off everything.
(Note: Clicking seems to kill the 10% off. So Copy/paste instead: "www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=6A1C5700&aid=338795")

Then go to Bounty Quilted Napkins with Designer Dispenser, click additional $0.25 coupon on product page and add to cart.

Shipping is free with Shoprunner.

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

$1.59 for the first one, $1.84 each additional.

Not to be a thread crapper, but Amazon is cheaper per napkin.

Dynastar454 said:   Not to be a thread crapper, but Amazon is cheaper per napkin.I don't see it. How about a link?

N41, but my total was $1.61

aarzi said:   Dynastar454 said:   Not to be a thread crapper, but Amazon is cheaper per napkin.I don't see it. How about a link?

http://www.amazon.com/Bounty-Designer-Dispenser-Napkins-50-Count...

Amazon sells these in "bulk". 16 boxes for ~$40. So yes, I don't see how that is cheaper.

Unless of course you're referring to the regular (non-dispenser) ones. Then of course, if you want to stock up on napkins, then no, you wouldn't buy a 50-pack for this price. But if you're looking for nice quality product for a family dinner, outdoor barbeque or even an afternoon picnic, the price is great!

Amazon is cheaper per napkin.

glassescenters said:   Amazon is cheaper per napkin.Show a link for proof, or stop threadcrapping.

These don't seem to be Shoprunner eligible anymore.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014