• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is my first post so please any advice I would appreciate to make the post better

I found this fan in the store, it is not located online

At a Lowes in Southern California I was looking at some clearance fans and noticed a Harbor Breeze 52-in Classic White Ceiling Fan for only $9.59. It does not come with a light but for $10 I figured that is cheap enough.

Model Number: BDB52WW5P
Item Number:0053937

Member Summary

Harbor Breeze 52-in Classic White Ceiling Fan
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Lowes Reciept
Thanks ninjageek
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

47 bucks in pretty much all the zipcodes. what zipcode did you buy it in?

Sounds like he physically "saw" it in that individual store...and not online. If so, do note that in the first thread, OP.

purchased it at 91761 zip code

I noticed it in store, that is why i put B&M in title

ninjageek said:   

I noticed it in store, that is why i put B&M in title

That didn't really answer the question...since many deals are only specific to a certain number of stores (for pickup).

In regards to this deal...I did try that zip and nothing comes up at the price you stated, so the deal seems to only be available in-store and the website link is only for reference.

I understand, I updated it to in-store only

Darn - not rated for outside use. The pavilion will have to wait a while longer!

$46.96 Gurnee IL store.... Even scanned it at register

Price is wrong?
Store is wrong?
Item is wrong?
Customer is wrong?

kingdude said:   Price is wrong?
Store is wrong?
Item is wrong?
Customer is wrong?

It appeared you posted in the wrong forum. Give the new guy a break.

What would be the proper forum to post this deal in?

ninjageek said:   What would be the proper forum to post this deal in?

He was talking to the guy above (kingdude) not to you - you did things just fine. Thanks for the post

I think you got lucky with some old discontinued stock. Someone probably found a pallet of them up in the rafters. I can find sku on line.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014