• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body with Anti Tilt Follower Stainless Steel Black
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The title brought me in for the wrong reasons off the first couple of words. Wrong kind of magazine!

goldmareese (Mar. 07, 2013 @ 6:42p) |

Same here... I was totally expecting to see a magazine cover that had stoner babes toting bongs and ar-15's.

BloodKil (Mar. 13, 2013 @ 12:54p) |

Back in stock

spankyj (Mar. 18, 2013 @ 5:09p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great mags.

The classics! Good find.

There are a few negative reviews.

Wonder this hasn't been buried in deal discussion like my post on black rifle now shipping new ARs. Yes it is full price, but that doesn't mean it is not a hot deal. Sometimes the mods on here are as bad as the people making the laws.

Not getting into political crap...

Thank you. Bought 2!

sav said:   These are better:
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MCPAR30ATBSS

and they are currently sold out.

maybee a very dumb question, but i assume that these will also work with 556?

jbigboote said:   sav said:   These are better:
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MCPAR30ATBSS

and they are currently sold out.

Those were available when I posted it.

Wads said:   maybee a very dumb question, but i assume that these will also work with 556?

Yes, it is a dumb question. Of course it will work...

Please put in your post that the max you can buy are 2 mags.

Shipping for max quantity of 2 is $5.25 to West Coast. Not bad, and nice to see that 3 hours after posting they're still in stock.

Richardito said:   Wads said:   maybee a very dumb question, but i assume that these will also work with 556?

Yes, it is a dumb question. Of course it will work...

There are no dumb questions, only rude replies.

still available.

This same mag for my AR chambered in 6.5 Grendel gave me all kinds of problems and had defective construction.

Wads said:   maybee a very dumb question, but i assume that these will also work with 556?

There are important safety considerations when comparing 5.56 vs .223. I would definitely recommend you utilize your search engine skills to become familiar. Mags will interchange but chambers often do not.

sav said:   There are a few negative reviews.

Nice deal from a good vendor.

I saw the negative reviews too but they are mostly regarding the finish or have claims in them that don't make any sense, like stuck followers or the feed lips spreading and allowing rounds after 5 or 6 loaded to pop out??? If the mags really had those issues all of the reviews would show it.

I like seeing stupid reviews like this because it tells me the vendor does not censor their reviews. But in this case the 1-star reviews do not concern me at all.

thanx OP

got my two - $33.23 includes shipping.

I dont need them, but will sell to friend AT COST

hate all the gouging goin on

sav said:   There are a few negative reviews.

always are ...prolly TAPCO employees

just sayIN

smokediverxxx said:   thanx OP

got my two - $33.23 includes shipping.

I dont need them, but will sell to friend AT COST

hate all the gouging goin on

Yep, that's what I'm doing. Picked up 20 of the MAGPULs (unfortunately they were Gen2) from Brownell's
as well as a dozen of the PMAG 42 rounders from JSE. I have already sold off half of those to friends AT COST.

Thanks OP! In for two and a couple of holsters.

kdn102 said:   

Yep, that's what I'm doing. Picked up 20 of the MAGPULs (unfortunately they were Gen2) from Brownell's
as well as a dozen of the PMAG 42 rounders from JSE.

Did you mean ProMag 42 rounders? Magpul doesn't make them, as far as I know. ProMag makes atrocious mags; I would get rid of them ASAP while you still can.

still available. got them today. They seem better quality than the c-mags but haven't actually put them in the gun yet.

pulled the trigger and bought 2 on Monday, went in today to try and order another couple, and they are limiting it by email account.

great price

OOS

The title brought me in for the wrong reasons off the first couple of words. Wrong kind of magazine!

goldmareese said:   The title brought me in for the wrong reasons off the first couple of words. Wrong kind of magazine!

Same here... I was totally expecting to see a magazine cover that had stoner babes toting bongs and ar-15's.

Back in stock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014