• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you live in CO, GA, LA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, TN, PA, or VA and are 21 or older, head on over to Coupons.com and use zip code 30003 to print a $10 mail-in rebate for valid for one 750 ml. bottle of Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey (min. $11 purchase)! To locate the rebate form quickly, go to this link first, type in zip code 30003 and click on the blue arrow, http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...

To get your rebate, simply make your purchase and send in the completed rebate form and original receipt to the address listed on the rebate form. Offer expires 5/31/2013.

*Limit 1 request per household, name, or address. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of rebate check

Also, donít forget that if you live in IL, CA, FL, or PA, you can head on over here to print a coupon valid for $5/1 any 750mL bottle of Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey Ė valid from 3/1-3/31. To locate the rebate form quickly, go to this link first, type in zip code 32830 and click on the blue arrow, then click on the link above to find the coupon already clipped.

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...

thx collin/h2s

Member Summary

Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm not seeing what you're seeing, or you're leaving out steps.

This is what I had to do, since the link provided did not have a ZIP Code field (nor a blue arrow):

• click the "Local" link at the top
  • click "Change zip code"
  • click apply
  • click "Coupons" at the top
  • Now click on the beverage category

OK, well the coupon didn't scan at the PLCB store, but the cashier just did an override as a store coupon. The rebate is in the mail...assuming it comes back I got myself a $26 bottle of Irish Whiskey for just over $10! $26 on sale for $24 - $5 - $10 = $9 + $1.5 tax = $10.50.

This is the first Irish whiskey I have tasted plain. It's not too bad and it mixes well with Coke.

Thanks MC!

MISTERCHEAP said:   Also, donít forget that if you live in IL, CA, FL, or PA, you can head on over here to print a coupon valid for $5/1 any 750mL bottle of Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey Ė valid from 3/1-3/31. To locate the rebate form quickly, go to this link first, type in zip code 32830 and click on the blue arrow, then click on the link above to find the coupon already clipped.

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...
Looks like coupon has been reset ... expiration date is now 5/31/13.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014