Athletic shoes from $9.98

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shoes
Disclaimer
http://www.kmart.com/shoes-mens-shoes-mens-athletic-shoes&Athlet...

Free shipping over $59 +tax based on your state

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Shoes
Thanks nortotron
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nortotron said:   http://www.kmart.com/shoes-mens-shoes-mens-athletic-shoes&Athlet...

Free shipping over $59 +tax based on your state

Thanks.. worth it if I can find a deal for free knee replacement,,

Worth it if you can get your teen child to wear K-mart shoes to school

I had $10 worth of Sears points that were about to expire so I got a pair of these shoes.

My review:
The sizing runs a little big and a little wide. I normally wear a men's 10, in this shoe I wear a 9.5. I have a fairly narrow foot, and these are a bit too wide in the forefoot and toebox. I'd say they are wider in those areas that asics/new balance which is what I normally wear.

I think appearance wise, they are much better looking than the Kmart shoes of my childhood, but maybe I'm just getting old and out of touch with what "looks cool".

The shoes are not well designed. The shiny, plasticy trim stuff on the top of the forefoot makes the shoe flex oddly in the toe area.

The cushioning seems a little odd and a little flat. These would be terrible running shoes, but for everyday kickin' around use, they are fine.

For $10 (or free in my case) they aren't bad, but that is about all they are worth.

Name of store always belongs in the subject line.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014