• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here is the deal. (I searched and did not see this link)
http://global.christianpost.com/news/galaxy-note-2-price-set-for...

Member Summary

Spint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (71.85kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Amazon had this deal about 15 days ago...nothing new~

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1257750/

Spint, huh? I use Sprint, and if I wanted to switch to "Spint" and have a phone bigger than my face, I would be all over this deal!!

Wow, you need to get out more, you take this stuff way to seriously.

I knew Amazon had this exact deal for 2 weeks. But it was expired at the end of Feb. It is depends on contract term for each user. I will starting get a new contract at the end of March. So hopefully it will last for few weeks, or maybe better deals after S4 comeout.

UPdownLoAD said:   Spint, huh? I use Sprint, and if I wanted to switch to "Spint" and have a phone bigger than my face, I would be all over this deal!!



You must have a real tiny face...deformed maybe??? Pics? I love my Note2.....waiting on the Note3......would never get anything smaller now.

Anyone know how to order this on Amazon while on SERO? I think I'm going to bite the bullet and change my plan to the SERO premium...I've been told to not change the plan online, but to order the phone then call the SERO CS to change the plan.

On Amazon it seems to make you choose a plan...

TIA!

>Anyone know how to order this on Amazon while on SERO? I think I'm going to bite the bullet and change my plan to the SERO premium...I've been told to >not change the plan online, but to order the phone then call the SERO CS to change the plan.

>On Amazon it seems to make you choose a plan...

>TIA!
-------

I've been told you can't order from a 3rd party vendor such as Amazon or bestbuy or what not and use those additional discounts provided by those vendors... You can buy your phone outright from an external source at full price and activate it, or get the subsidy provided by Sprint... But from my experience they won't price match with other vendors when they have specials, either... I've tried 3 or 4 times... And when their lines are jammed up constantly due to volume when they have a big promotion, they won't make allowances even if you sit on the phone forever and can't get through, so you try to call back the next day.. They just don't care.

What kind of phone are you using now on an older SERO plan? I used to have the TP2 but was forced to the SERO Premium when it broke and I upgraded to HTC Arrive... You should be aware that once you go to SERO premium there's still an additional $10 data fee added to your plan on top of the $10 they add for the SERO PREMIUM upgrade... I'm currently paying $40/mo for my SERO Premium ($47 after taxes), and have been told with the newer 4g/LTE phones there's a $10 additional surcharge for those phones for the premium data fee... Which, don't get me started on the rationale on charging us for moving to SERO PREMIUM for the PREMIUM data use, let alone the rationale for tagging EVERYONE with an additional $10 charge for a 4G LTE Phone even when their LTE coverage is minimal at best... It's made me want to hold off on upgrading to an LTE phone until I can actually use the service I'm being wacked for... I've been told if I went back to the TP2 I could drop back to $30/month charge, which, I've wondered if I'd see any difference going from the $30/mo TP2 (normal SERO) to a LTE plan..> Something tells me they'd say I need to upgrade to SERO Premium @$40/mo then still get wacked with the $10 fee anyways...

Some food for thought, you should be able to get the note 2 cheaper with Sprint directly in the coming month or 2... With the galaxy S3, HTC One, Optimus G PRO, and others coming out, it should drive down the Note 2's price shortly... Just like we're seeing the dump in price on Optimus G and galaxy s3...

You make a good point so I'll hold off for now.

I'm on a TP2 - my original one finally died and I picked up a replacement on eBay. It's just soooo slow and not reliable on any front (phone calls get dropped, text messages don't go through, internet is aweful...).

I really don't want to spend an additional $20/month, but I need a phone that works and has internet capability, and unfortunately upgrading seems to be the only rational way of doing it now, which I would do if I got the phone cheap enough.

For $299 though, I'd be better off getting a T-Mobile one out of contract and getting their $30 cheap plan and stick to WiFi whenever I can.

Anyone know how to order this on Amazon while on SERO?


SERO is too precious to mess with it. I only order with Sprint. I paid full price for my note 2 on the first day of the release, and never regret it. It can do so much more than TP2. The money saved by waiting is not enough to what you have lost.

OP Please state for new Sprint customers only!
renew is 199.00 on Amazon

f2000sa said:   Anyone know how to order this on Amazon while on SERO?


SERO is too precious to mess with it. I only order with Sprint. I paid full price for my note 2 on the first day of the release, and never regret it. It can do so much more than TP2. The money saved by waiting is not enough to what you have lost.

25 months ago I ordered an Epic 4G thru RadioShack.com (I had to choose a plan at the time I ordered it). When I got it I called the Spint SERO activation number and they activated it for me. Before I ordered it I confirmed through email (in the "contact us" section when you log into Sprint.com) and they not only confirmed that I could stay on SERO and gave me the activation number to call, but they also moved me from SERO 1000 to SERO 500, so my monthly bill actually stayed the same despite the $20 extra in data charges.

Since it will be another 2 years before I think about buying another phone I wanted to wait for either the HTC One or S4 (probably S4) to come out before I upgraded. If I have any trouble keeping SERO I'll return it, buy a Nexus 4 and do TMobile's $30 prepaid plan.

Bottomline, email Sprint, they'll give a special email or phone# that is specifically for SERO accounts, and ask beforehand.

Finally, I ordered Galaxy Note 2 from Amazon for a new account. (Amazon has the same deal now). For Sero, you are not adding a new account which will not work.

tracker2208 said:   25 months ago I ordered an Epic 4G thru RadioShack.com (I had to choose a plan at the time I ordered it). When I got it I called the Spint SERO activation number and they activated it for me. Before I ordered it I confirmed through email (in the "contact us" section when you log into Sprint.com) and they not only confirmed that I could stay on SERO and gave me the activation number to call, but they also moved me from SERO 1000 to SERO 500, so my monthly bill actually stayed the same despite the $20 extra in data charges.

Since it will be another 2 years before I think about buying another phone I wanted to wait for either the HTC One or S4 (probably S4) to come out before I upgraded. If I have any trouble keeping SERO I'll return it, buy a Nexus 4 and do TMobile's $30 prepaid plan.

Bottomline, email Sprint, they'll give a special email or phone# that is specifically for SERO accounts, and ask beforehand.


I think I'll email Sprint and see what they say. Worst case scenario is I wait and use my old TP2.

But I don't intend to give up my SERO plan. I know I'll eventually have to migrate to SERO Premium, but it is still a better deal than any other carrier has.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014