• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18.0 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 18-135mm EF-S IS STM Lens
Showing as $799 today on Amazon, with FS
Plus:
Free SanDisk 16 GB Class 10 Memory Card
Free Zeikos Lens Cap Keeper

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00894YX2U/...

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T4i
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Purchased.

Amazon finally responded to my price feedback message referencing the B&H deal this morning. This item qualifies for 2% back in Rewards from Amazon, making the final price $799-$15.98 = $783.02

Now it's time to sell my T2i 18-135

I don't see the Free SanDisk 16 GB Class 10 Memory Card or Free Zeikos Lens Cap Keeper

add all the items to the cart and go to check out page. you see all the promotions. you should select super saver shipping option

Only 18MP...Also a little pricey for an older model

Yeah, the 2014 40MP is better.

You can also add the 55-250mm lens at Amazon to your order of this camera for an additional $82. Debating selling my T2i and replacing it with this.

I cant get the memory card to add on....

tiedus said:   Only 18MP...Also a little pricey for an older model

In this day and age, MP isn't the determining factor in image quality anymore, and it shouldn't be a deciding factor for a camera purchase

I agree, MP isn't the most important factor. I prefer to stay with Canons 18mp sensor or Sony's 16.1mp sensor used in Nikons and Sonys. All these new high MPs on the same sensor size may sometimes not be a great idea, not to mention the file sizes on say at 24mp sensor.

I have this T4i & lens combo I bought from Amazon a few month ago when price was $50 more, I also added the 55-250 for $97 more at that time. So far I am loving the T4i, I switched from my Sony a580 because I dropped it and broke it. Decided to not stay with Sony because all of there cameras now have translucent mirrors and I didn't want to go with that technology yet.

Got mine last week, badass camera! Much improved over my old T2i, the 18-135 lens is really nice upgrade over the kit 18-55, as an only lens.

atomicfire said:   tiedus said:   Only 18MP...Also a little pricey for an older model

In this day and age, MP isn't the determining factor in image quality anymore, and it shouldn't be a deciding factor for a camera purchase

It is true. But looks a bit bulky.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014