• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If anybody can use this code Save up to 25% off (code PNR13F) on this link (https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?host=hotel... Let me know.. The 25% off code sent by Mandalay is more expensive with the 25% off on their link than the 15% off on the link I posted..

Book Now or call Mandalay Bay Room Reservations at 877.632.7800 and ask for offer code PNR13F.

Promotion Runs
March 5, 2013 - November 30, 2013

Offer Expires
November 30, 2013

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The "resort fee" is ripoff.

Resort Fee = Bogus fee levied against uneducated tourists.

Now that you know, DON'T STAY HERE!

Planet Hollywood, and Caesars Palace have no fee's. Nor does Paris... I think.

Electronifan said:   Planet Hollywood, and Caesars Palace have no fee's. Nor does Paris... I think.

Very unfortunately, Caesar's Entertainment Properties have decided to go to the dark side and start charging resort fees. Here's the announcement indicating a start date of March 1, 2013.... article

Almost everyone on the strip is charging a resort fee now, pretty dumb.

Some that are off the strip and have no resort fee's are charging Wi-Fi fee's per device/s (Boyd properties); are the strip hotels including Wi-Fi with the "resort fee's"?

Just got back from a stay at Mandaly Bay
and wi-fi is included in the resort fee.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014