rated:

Colt (27.78kB)
Disclaimer
Colt 1911 Gold Cup Rimfire Pistol

• .22 LR version of the renowned Colt 1911 Gold Cup
• Drift-adjustable front and rear sights
• Thumb and grip safeties
• 12-round magazine included

.22-caliber rimfire version of the contest-winning Colt Model 1911 Gold Cup pistol. Sporting the look and feel of it’s .45-caliber big brother, this semiautomatic handgun is outfitted with drift-adjustable front and rear sights. The single-action trigger breaks cleanly at 5-1/2 lbs. Thumb and grip safeties. Skeletonized trigger. Comes with a 12-round magazine.

Link

Cabela's
See Cabela's coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Manufactured by Carl Walther in Germany and imported by Umarex USA.

WDEagle said:   Manufactured by Carl Walther in Germany and imported by Umarex USA.

Good point, but still not understanding the relation. Is Umarex a subsidary? I mentally have that name associated with entry-level.45 pistols.

I only mention this as I own a Stoeger Cougar, which is the same pistol as the Beretta 8000-series, though they make it clear it's not a Beretta, even though they (Beretta) owns Stoeger. This seems less 'sneaky' way to approach it than have COLT embossed on the OP's pistol, but clearly its not the traditional Colt manufacturer.

Logan71 said:   WDEagle said:   Manufactured by Carl Walther in Germany and imported by Umarex USA.

Good point, but still not understanding the relation. Is Umarex a subsidary? I mentally have that name associated with entry-level.45 pistols.

I only mention this as I own a Stoeger Cougar, which is the same pistol as the Beretta 8000-series, though they make it clear it's not a Beretta, even though they (Beretta) owns Stoeger. This seems less 'sneaky' way to approach it than have COLT embossed on the OP's pistol, but clearly its not the traditional Colt manufacturer.

I believe they are just a USA distributor. I think they do the same for the MP5. I guess Walther doesn't want to go through the trouble of doing it themselves? Same with what S&W used to do for the Walther pistols.

Umarex USA, Inc. began with the Umarex Group’s acquisition of RUAG Ammotec USA (Dynamit Nobel), North American marketers of the famous RWS brand of premium adult airguns. Later named Umarex USA and combined with the world class products from German based Umarex, the parent company of Walther Firearms, Umarex USA has quickly become one of the premier providers of airguns and airgun accessories to North America.

Designing, developing, and marketing sport shooting products under the RWS, Walther, Hämmerli, Beretta, Colt, Smith & Wesson, HK, Ruger®, Browning, Makarov, Tactical Force, Magnum Research, and Combat Zone brands, Umarex USA offers world-class products for multiple product categories including adult airguns and air rifles, BB and pellet pistols, air soft guns, specialized airgun optics, performance airgun ammunition, airgun accessories, tactical training paintball guns and small bore firearms including Colt .22 Tactical Rimfire rifles and 1911 pistols, HK .22 rifles, and RWS premium .22 rimfire ammunition.
Umarex USA moved into a new 117,000 square foot facility in July of 2010, located at Chaffee Crossing in Fort Smith, Arkansas. The new facility is home to its warehousing and distribution operations as well as its corporate offices, which include marketing, sales and a fully staffed customer service department that handles product refurbishment, warranty work and technical advice. Future operations at this facility will also include manufacturing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014