• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I think you can usually only get this at the B&M locations. I just ordered online though and do not have a Costco Membership.

http://www.costco.com/.product.505570.html

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

24 Hour Fitness
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not valid in TN but good deal nevertheless

not trying to TC, just and FYI -
* Membership certificates cannot be redeemed in Hawaii, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, or Tennessee or at Ultra-Sport locations.

Weren't these $350 not too long ago?

EDIT: Ok... the Super Sports are $599 while the Club Sports are $350.

If I cancel my current membership, do I become a new member?

Also, any idea if 24hr offers any incentive to remain a member when this 2 yr term expires?

toprammin said:   If I cancel my current membership, do I become a new member?

Also, any idea if 24hr offers any incentive to remain a member when this 2 yr term expires?

I'm not sure if they check whether you had a previous membership. Perhaps you can try to price match to the Costco price; have them lower your monthly. They may tell you ANYTHING (used car salesman style) to avoid losing you or letting you use the Costco certificates. You can also cancel for a month or two. Try to get some free passes lined up. Then use the Costco certificates.

Is this returnable for a refund if you are not happy with the gyms in your area?

24-hour fitness? I don't have time for that!

I looked around but couldn't confirm whether these 2-year certificates at Costco offer a single club membership or multi-club. Can any one who has signed up for these confirm it? thanks.

It is for multi-club.

Thanks. Looks like a good deal if I can use any club at any location. Helpful when traveling.

Noticed earlier comments about restrictions on redemption in NY! If I redeem it in California can I still use it in NY when I am traveling? Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014