• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I found this deal in the FW archives from 2011. I tried the links and they still work. I placed my order and it went through successfully. Don't know if I'll get the t-shirt and jacket (I stacked the deals) but two years for $30 is a good deal regardless.

Member Summary

Sports Illustrated
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Subscriber's Automatic Renewal Program:
You authorize SPORTS ILLUSTRATED to charge your credit/debit card at the price above now and in time to renew your SPORTS ILLUSTRATED subscription, without interruption, before the start of each new annual term at the low subscriber rate then in effect unless you tell us to stop. You may cancel at any time during your subscription by contacting customer service and receive a full refund on all unmailed issues. If your credit/debit card cannot be charged, we'll bill you directly instead.

Sometime around the end of 2012 someone brought this old link up and it was working then. I did both deals and received the jacket and t-shirt. I used a temporary/single vendor credit card number. I can generate one after logging into my Citi Bank credit card account and that way there is no valid cc on file at the end of my subscription. But I keep adding to my SI subscription for every deal that comes up so I think my subscription is now out to 2017.

ZombieHunter said:   Subscriber's Automatic Renewal Program:
You authorize SPORTS ILLUSTRATED to charge your credit/debit card at the price above now and in time to renew your SPORTS ILLUSTRATED subscription, without interruption, before the start of each new annual term at the low subscriber rate then in effect unless you tell us to stop. You may cancel at any time during your subscription by contacting customer service and receive a full refund on all unmailed issues. If your credit/debit card cannot be charged, we'll bill you directly instead.

Yes, that is a problem, but here is the solution:

From the SI Customer Service page, after confirming that your Expiration Issue date is correct, click on:

Cancel Your Subscription on the left

Then choose:

YES Would you like your subscription canceled at the end of your current paid period?

Then in reply you'll get this:

Thank You Your subscription to SPORTS ILLUSTRATED has been removed from the automatic renewal program. We are always working to improve the service we offer and are interested in any feedback you have for us at SPORTS ILLUSTRATED.

And you'll get a confirming email message.

Problem solved.

Will there still be magazines in 2017? Regardless...Jacket for $20 or t-shirt for $10 is a winner.

What do you think it costs SI to mail 56 issues?

10 bucks a year is the cheapest price I have ever seen for SI
thanks

FWIW, I did receive both the t-shirt and jacket.

I was about to jump in just because I want a shirt, but then I saw this:

T-Shirt available in one-size-fits-all XL.

No thanks, I'm not 350 lbs.

In for t-shirt offer. Thanks OP! and thanks ww for posting how to get rid of auto-renewal.

RDMustang1 said:   I was about to jump in just because I want a shirt, but then I saw this:

T-Shirt available in one-size-fits-all XL.

No thanks, I'm not 350 lbs.

You dont have to be even 200 to wear xl bud...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014