• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The winter is almost over and so has the prices started to come down. I think it is a good deal for next winter. usually sells for 29 bucks.

link

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Optimus H-5210 Infrared Quartz Radiant Heater
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I had seven of these. One conked out (down to 6) But I can say they are excellent & will save you a lot of money if all you need to do is heat a space or your immediate space. I'd get one if I were up north now. Need to replace that one. Green. Good find. Price is usually 23-29.

Still at that price today. Lowest price I've seen & longest I've seen it hold steady.

Our heater conked out last night. Need a small replacement and looking at ceramics. Want it to be quiet. Any suggestions?

Our heater conked out last night. Need a small replacement and looking at ceramics. Want it to be quiet. Any suggestions?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014