• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Annual Pass to LEGOLAND (148.31kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Nice.... Does Universal Orlando offer something like that?

jomarrod said:   Nice.... Does Universal Orlando offer something like that?

They do, but it's more expensive. Unfortunately the year pass w/ parking is around $250 now...a couple years ago you could get it for well under $200 on sale. I believe you can still get a yearly pass w/ blackout dates (w/o parking) for about $165...but, really, if you plan to go enough to make it worth while, you (or at least one member of your family/group of friends) should get the more expensive pass. Parking is absurd these days (I want to say it's up to $15, but I might be off).

Sure, you can get a Legoland pass w/ parking for $99, but the question is are you going to want to go more than once? You can easily do the park in a day. Unless you have a kid that's a LEGO fanatic, you're a LEGO fanatic, or you live in the neighborhood (fwiw, it's in Winter Haven...about 45 minutes from Orlando or Tampa), I would say probably not. At least I have no want to go back.

Thanks ProppaT. I guess I will wait for their $39 weekend pass in July/Aug

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014