• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free admission ticket to see Monsters University with the purchase of Monsters Inc 5 disc ultimate collectors edition OR Monsters inc 3 disc bluray OR Monsters inc 3disc dvd combo. Only need one, and then you enter the magic code into your disney movie rewards. Code must be entered by 7/31/13.

Link

*Good for one admission at participating theaters (Up to $10 US/$12 Canada). Offer good on purchases made between 2/19/13 7/31/13. While supplies last. Void where prohibited. DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (and D.C.), PUERTO RICO, AND CANADA. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Must enter eligible codes 2/19/13 7/31/13 and redeem movie certificate by 07/31/13.

Member Summary

Skulles, Just curious, why the red? Is this not a good deal?

"DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES"

I get it, the reds must be from illegals. lol

I don't know why some people gave you red, but here are two guesses:
1) People don't like ALL CAPS for titles... or just about anything for that matter.
2) People don't like it when the OP bumps their own thread, just for the sake of bumping.

Yuyak said:   I don't know why some people gave you red, but here are two guesses:
1) People don't like ALL CAPS for titles... or just about anything for that matter.
2) People don't like it when the OP bumps their own thread, just for the sake of bumping.

First of all, bumping really? What do I gain out of it? Reds were there already, hence the question, Why the reds? 2nd, forgive me for hurting the feelings of people for using CAPS, Its a title, not the summary.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014