• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PowerLine Four Port USB Power Adapter @ Tanga - $3.99

$2.99 shipping for up to 3

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Tanga
See Tanga discounts that earn Up to 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Can I plug my ipad in via its usb cable and will it charge. Can I do same w/ 2/3/4 at same time?

I don't think so. Say total power is 2000mAh. I believe a iPad requires atleast 1000mAH to charge. Might be able to charge 2 at a time

It says that it can do 2000ma which means that it *should* be able to charge an iPad if it is the only thing plugged in, but I find that not all 2000ma plugs can do it and it can depend on the cable used.

PowerLine? Such a misleading name! I thought you can plug two in your power lines and pass USB signal that way. Cheap tricks name.

Sold out!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014