• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the San Francisco Bay Breakfest Blend Coffee K-Cup 80 count listed for $29.
With subscribe and save, the price drops to $27.55. Free super saving shipping as well.
That comes out to 34 cents a K-Cup. I cannot comment on the quality of the product however.
After item ships, remember to cancel the subscribe and save subscription for the coffee.

Link to Coffee

Member Summary

San Francisco Bay Breakfest Blend
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They have "fog Chaser, rainforest blend and french roast" for the same price. I made my own small order a couple days ago. My only problem (the way I understand it) is that these tend to go stale faster than traditional k cups.

Just to re-mention what gets said every time these are listed...

These are *not* "K-cups". They are a similar pod that works in K-cup machines, but are not as good - particularly in that they go stale sooner. Be sure to read the reviews on Amazon before buying just to make sure you know what you're getting.

wtjc said:   They have "fog Chaser, rainforest blend and french roast" for the same price. I made my own small order a couple days ago. My only problem (the way I understand it) is that these tend to go stale faster than traditional k cups.

You just have to keep them in an air tight container, no biggie for great tasting coffee.

They are packaged in poly bags with eight pods in each bag, ten to a case.

They are dated "best if used by..". It's not "Starbucks" but they are one third the cost. Decent cup of Joe....

froberts2 said:   These are *not* "K-cups". They are a similar pod that works in K-cup machines, but are not as good -
Well, not everyone would agree with that. We originally found these in BJs (same price as this offer, but it's their everyday price w/o any subscription) and were quite surprised by the taste and overall quality. Actually much better than most K-cups - far less plastic/easier recycling and just a better tasting brew (brews a stronger larger cup than many other K-wannabe's). I happen to like the Rain Forest - Fog Chaser seems a bit "average" and never tried this Breakfast Blend 'cause practically all other BBs I've tried are kinda feeble. SFB Rain Forest rules!

After you open the poly bag, please used a sealed container to store. I got them yesterday. Its between mild and bold. Coffee taste better minus less acidic minus less smoke smell. Overall I think this is a good deal.

I've been getting Rainforest Blend through S&S on Amazon for the past six months, 72 per two-month period. I clip the bags after I open them and haven't noticed an extreme problem with staleness. I go through them pretty fast.

I ordered the Rain Forest with my Prime account and received a Ship Date in April, so I cancelled the order. I've been drinking the Breakfast Blend for the past month and it has a pretty good taste to it. As others state, they come in these plastic bags with about 8-10 of them to a pack. Good deal.

I love coffee and will drink just about any cup of Joe that you put in front of me. that being said, IMO this stuff was pretty bad and the people that I made it for felt the same way.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014