• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

violet
Disclaimer
Smith Optics Junior Upstart Helmet *Price is only valid on Youth Medium/53-58cm, Violet Jolene $27.39, Final checkout $21.91

Bombshell Construction with Full Ear Coverage
28 oz /490 grams
AirEvac Ventilation.
Super Soft, Furry Tricot Lining and Goggle Lock.

Here's a different one, but there are only 6 left in stock.
Smith Optics Holt Park Helmet *Price is only valid on Extra Large (60cm-62cm), Shocking Pink One Percenter, $24.09, Final checkout $19.27

Member Summary

Smith Optics Junior Upstart Helmet
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Smith Optics Holt Park Helmet
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great price on a ski helmet. However, for anyone looking for one I highly recommend trying one on in a store first. In my experience, different brands/styles fit different skulls better or worse and you want something comfortable if you'll be wearing these the whole day.

On a tangential note, I've been skiing for 25+ years and I'm so glad to see that it's becoming common for skiers and snowboarders to wear helmets. If you think about how how fast you're going, how fast other people are you are going, and how often people fall, I think it's stupid not to wear one. My mom was actually in a bad crash (hit an ice patch) a couple years back and ended up with subdural hematoma (same thing that killed Liam Neeson's wife) and had an emergency operation where they had to drill through her skull to stop the bleeding. Fortunately, that was the first season she had started wearing a helmet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014