• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Been looking at this for a while and at this price I went ahead and pulled the trigger. The coupon expires today.

http://www.golfsmith.com/product/30035591/dancin-dogg-optishot-i...

coupon WEB310DAY 15% off order over $125 and free shipping or store pickup.

mixed reviews on the item but I want to try it out and can sell on eBay for over $300 if it is not good for me.

Member Summary

Optishot Golf simulator
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

got this for $229 Amazon lightning deal last November, so the price you paid sucks. It is ok for what it does, especially since you can't get anything else to do what it does at anywhere near the price, but it could certainly be better with respect to the actual physics, etc. For $229 I am ok with it, at $339 wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Well, I think this is a decent price. Amazon has it for $389.99. I can see how lewiswb got his deal in November, but this is March and golf season is upon us. Amazon has some decent reviews @ here

lewiswb said:   got this for $229 Amazon lightning deal last November, so the price you paid sucks. It is ok for what it does, especially since you can't get anything else to do what it does at anywhere near the price, but it could certainly be better with respect to the actual physics, etc. For $229 I am ok with it, at $339 wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

hey d-bag, FYI it's March right now. Unless you have time machine to get it at that price, this is the best price out there.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for pointing out the previous best price. For some of us, we'll wait and save the extra $100 instead of having to have it RIGHT NOW!

Here is price history at camel
http://camelcamelcamel.com/Dancin-Dogg-OptiShot-Golf-Simulator/p...

the deal that guy is talking about was a gold box deal for a very limited time. If you find that again then you are very lucky. The price I posted was good enough for a cheapskate like me and probably a few other people who are looking to pull the trigger on this. I got it last night and it is fun ,can't wait to set up a net and projector to get the full effect.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014