• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If anyone has the 842 series of Mitsubishi 3D DLP TV's, Pauls TV is clearing out their inventory of the active shutter 3D glasses. They were $ 89.00, now they are $ 29.99, with free shipping, also no tax in most states.
These are the Bluetooth active shutter glasses for the 842 series of DLP's, not the IR ( InfraRed ) glasses that need the IR emitters.
Link Mitsubishi 3D glasses X105 BT

There are also alot of other 3D glasses on clearance now, as well as bulbs, wireless USB adaptors for the Mits TV's, 3D HD-DVD Players, TV's and more.

For instance, the Samsung SSG2200AR active shutter 3D glasses are on sale as well, normally priced at $ 199.99, now $ 39.99. Those are for the C Series Samsung 3D TV's.

Here's a link to the clearance page for all the glasses and stuff on clearance. Pauls TV Clearance.

I have the 73" 3D 842 series DLP TV, which came with 2 pairs of the 3D glasses that are compatible with my set, So I and one other person can watch in 3D. Now I have friends and family wanting to watch stuff in 3D over here. So I had to go hunting for more glasses to allow more than 2 people to watch a 3D movie at a time, and bumped into this sale.
When I saw that extra pairs of the glasses were $60.00 off apiece now, I wanted to let you all know about it, in case anyone else was looking for more of these 3D glasses to share watching a 3D movie with more than one other person.
These things are otherwise just too expensive to keep having to purchase for more than one friend to watch a 3D movie with.
I reckon the sale continues until they are out of stock. Webpage didn't mention an expiration date.

Member Summary

3D Glasses (9.68kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

So tempted to buy another pair of these on the remote chance I might have a visitor

thx for the heads up, great price on those 3D glasses!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014