• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.google.com/offers/landing?utm_source=gan-standard&ut...

log in or register by entering your email address. Then click on the “Your Favorite Brands” link at the top and you should see the Kohl’s offer (as well as many other national offers). Then click to view the offer and finally click “Get Offer” to score this discount. Now just print the Kohl’s voucher or pull it up in the FREE Google Offers app on your Android or iPhone device to redeem in-store!

NOTE- you can use the $10 off $30 coupon AND the 30% off w/Kohls Charge scan or online coupon. Math will work like this:

Buy $30 in stuff pre tax
apply $10 off $30 = $20

apply 30% off coupon ($6) = $14

$30 worth of stuff for $14 and also good on clearance merchandise.

thx collin/h2s

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohl's
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
When you apply both $10off and 30%off, which one is applied first? Say, if I buy stuff for $30 but the system applies 30... (more)

v1rok (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 10:35a) |

$10 comes off first, then 30% is applied to the subtotal (less the $10).

SafetyDance (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 10:42a) |

What if I hand in the 30% off first?
What if I say please pretty please?
What if I throw a tantrum?

And oh! Do I get the KC... (more)

aarzi (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 2:07p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find OP! I would like to point out that there is also a second Google offer if you click on "All categories" and scroll down the page you will see another Kohl's $10 off $30 for "Women's intimates".

Might as well get both deals while you are at Kohls

You can print it [Mens] right from Kohls website without going through all that. Printable $10 off $30
credit to aarzi & uafgrad

^That's for the Mens - the Intimates coupon go through Google per OP until Kohls sends it EDIT. tada here it is

Nice - I have a $10 off anything birthday bonus card they sent me this month, so I'm going to go rack up tomorrow!

trautpa said:   Nice find OP! I would like to point out that there is also a second Google offer if you click on "All categories" and scroll down the page you will see another Kohl's $10 off $30 for "Women's intimates".

I could not locate the Women's version of the coupon.

was already planning a Kohl's trip, green for you!

How do you get the 30% printable to use with the $10 off since teh $10 off printable is in store only?

jschuman said:   

Same here. My offers is only showing the menswear coupon.

sommerjt said:   How do you get the 30% printable to use with the $10 off since teh $10 off printable is in store only?

here ya go

jschuman said:   trautpa said:   Nice find OP! I would like to point out that there is also a second Google offer if you click on "All categories" and scroll down the page you will see another Kohl's $10 off $30 for "Women's intimates".

here ya go $10 off $30 Intimates

I'M FAT

Thanks, need some new jeans

How do you get the 30% off with your card?

pwdbyamd said:   How do you get the 30% off with your card?

see 4 posts above yours

hmm, i guess Kohl's online system got smart and won't stack the MENS15 promo code with SHOPNSAVE 30% for clearance items.. anyone know of a workaround to this?

bsmlkifone said:   hmm, i guess Kohl's online system got smart and won't stack the MENS15 promo code with SHOPNSAVE 30% for clearance items.. anyone know of a workaround to this?

see my PM to you.

bsmlkifone said:   hmm, i guess Kohl's online system got smart and won't stack the MENS15 promo code with SHOPNSAVE 30% for clearance items.. anyone know of a workaround to this?

Yes, they do stack. The online mens code is only valid for their Wardrobe Sale , unlike the B&M coupon (thanks to Lilith in the Kohls thread)

The 15% off will be applied at the LINE ITEM (the price of the item will be reduced). The 30% off will be applied to the (sub)total.

I'm unable to get MENS15 to work with any suitcase even though the coupon code mentions luggage. Anyone have any luck with this?

Crazzzzy said:   I'm unable to get MENS15 to work with any suitcase even though the coupon code mentions luggage. Anyone have any luck with this?

...the online mens code is only valid for their Wardrobe Sale ...
filter above link to For the Home-> Luggage and this is the luggage to which you can use the MENS15 code online

gizmo said:   Crazzzzy said:   I'm unable to get MENS15 to work with any suitcase even though the coupon code mentions luggage. Anyone have any luck with this?

...the online mens code is only valid for their Wardrobe Sale ...
filter above link to For the Home-> Luggage and this is the luggage to which you can use the MENS15 code online

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation!

When you apply both $10off and 30%off, which one is applied first? Say, if I buy stuff for $30 but the system applies 30% off code first, then $10 off becomes ineligible?

v1rok said:   When you apply both $10off and 30%off, which one is applied first? Say, if I buy stuff for $30 but the system applies 30% off code first, then $10 off becomes ineligible?

$10 comes off first, then 30% is applied to the subtotal (less the $10).

What if I hand in the 30% off first?
What if I say please pretty please?
What if I throw a tantrum?

And oh! Do I get the KCash for a purchase UP TO $50?
Why not??
I wish they hadn't thought to prevent all these things that I wish for....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015