• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/99cents-gifts

PHOTOGIFTS99 at checkout and you’ll pay just 99˘ + FREE shipping! Note that this code can only be used once per customer and is limited to one item. With Cosmetic Bags valued at $13.99, Key Chains as much as $7.99 and Mousepads priced at $6.99, this code offers up some BIG savings!

Member Summary

Photo Personalized Trinkets
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Was having trouble in IE, but this code worked for me:
Z099PLAYT8X7Y

The coupon says it works on one:
Dog Tag
Deck of Cards
Ornament
Cosmetic Bag
Mousepad
Keychain
3D Greeting Card
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Playing cards and cosmetic bags are good quality, and an exceptional value at this price. Since the cosmetic bags are more of a vinyl material, they probably make better pencil or storage pouches.
Didn't like the mousepads too well, pretty thin but, for 99-cents may be worth a try.

When through the design process, created a new account, put in the promo code and got this message: "Sorry, this coupon is for single use only. Our system has detected your IP address has already been used."

...but I've never used this coupon?

Just ordered a key chain. $0.99 shipped. Sweet deal. Thx OP

Same here. Went through the process and said that the code had been used from my IP which is highly unlikely. Also, if that is the case, who in their sane mind would limit their promos based on IP addresses? That makes absolutely no sense.

Same here..Not sure whats happening...

i got it to work. I was trying to do a two sided ornament with two pictures, switched to a single sided with one picture and it finally took.

expiration date?

Worked for me.

I also received the same message

got the cosmetic bag for my mil. thanks! ordered from them once before, wasn't thrilled and it took about 2 months to arrive and was late for xmas. for 99cents, will try them again.

Worked for me on 3/9/2013.

After applying the coupon code during checkout it reduces the Total to 99 cents and has the note "Coupon/Gift Certificate Code
Mega Sale: $0.99 for first item, additional $4.99/each with free shipping. Choose from selected Mouse Pads, Cosmetic Bags, Playing Cards, 3D Cards, Key Chains, Ornaments and Dog Tags. This coupon code can only work with products here."

Thanks, was surprise that it even worked for international shipping (still 99c), ordered for my mom, a first time grandmother!

Was having trouble in IE, but this code worked for me:
Z099PLAYT8X7Y

Can't wait to see how the mousepad comes out!!

FWguy12 said:   Was having trouble in IE, but this code worked for me:
Z099PLAYT8X7Y

Can't wait to see how the mousepad comes out!!

This code still works!!

Just ordered a set of playing cards, Thank you!

The coupon says it also works on one:
Dog Tag
Deck of Cards
Ornament
Cosmetic Bag
Mousepad
Keychain
3D Greeting Card

Anyone else receive there's yet?
I just got my order, pretty fast shipping actually!

Great quality on the mousepad... I'll definitely use them again!

Ordered my cosmetic bag on 3/9 and received it 3/21. Not bad at all for 99 cents.

If you can't get the code listed above to work, try this one.

1. $1 custom mousepad with free shipping.
http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/mousepad/large-mousepad-160
Coupon code: Z099PLAYT6RFX, Expires on 3-31-2013

2. $0.99 Personalized Playing Card | Shipped.
http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/playing-cards/playing-cards-single-design-298
Coupon code: Z099PLAYT6RFX, Expires on 3-31-2013

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.