• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
E.L.F has brought back its mineral eyeshadow promo, and this time it includes the new pressed line of shadows as well as the traditional loose mineral shadows.

How it works: Put $30 worth of stuff in your cart.* Then add 10mineral shadows at $3 each and use the code "MINERAL" - the shadows will then be free.

There's also a set of three palettes for $30 (normally $65), and that's a pretty good deal as well (one of the palettes is HUGE) but you have to "like" E.L.F. on FB to get the code. I already have two of the three palettes and couldn't find the code floating around loose, but if anyone is interested in it, please feel free to add. That part of the deal expires at 2 p.m. PST.

There's a third deal where you just get free shipping on a purchase over $25 (code SHIP25) but that's not really comparable to the mineral shadow deal.

Caveat: ELF never allows the stacking of codes. These deals cannot be combined.

*(If you haven't tried E.L.F. before, it's surprisingly cheap, mostly high-quality makeup. I'm a bit of a makeup snob and there are plenty of ELF products in my stash... The Studio line of makeup brushes is VERY nice. The High Definition powders and blushes get great reviews, as do the mineral primers. I personally really love the $2 felt-tip eyeliners in the Essentials section. But the mascaras are pretty awful.)

Member Summary

10 free mineral eyeshadows
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
E.L.F. does have a 5.5 percent cashback offer ... guess it didn't auto-link because it didn't recognize the URL in the title.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

the last two times i ordered from them, shipping was over 30 days so i ended up cancelling.

linrick said:   the last two times i ordered from them, shipping was over 30 days so i ended up cancelling.

Ouch!

I've heard of others facing delays, so you're definitely not alone. But for me, the shipping has usually been pretty quick. I did have a glitch in my last order - they sent me three of "Brush X" when I had ordered one each of "Brush X, Y and Z" - but when I notified them they shipped Brushes Y and Z to me immediately and told me to keep the extra Brush Xes.

If I didn't already have all the neutral-ish colors of mineral eyeshadow they sell, from previous promotions, I'd be all over this deal, because the quality of the loose mineral eyeshadow is really lovely, well on par with bareMinerals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014