• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Unlocked Nokia Lumia 900 4G LTE Windows Smartphone w/ 4.3" LED, 1.4GHz CPU, 16GB Storage & Carl Zeiss Lens!

Price: $219.99 + Free shipping

Condition: New
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: Nokia
Model: Lumia 900

NOKIA LUMIA 900 @ $219.99

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Unlocked Nokia Lumia 900 4G (77.83kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

The site gives you all the specs but they don't tell you which OS they are using.
WP7.8 or WP8?

Why pay 220 when ppl could get Nokia 920 free with contract.

I bought a couple when they went on sale on the same site previously. That sale was for unlocked AT&T Refurbished Phones. It came with WP7.5. As far as I know 900 can't be upgraded to WP8. You need to get 920. These phones are good to be used on other GSM Networks that doesn't offer them. Moreover you are not tied to a Service Provider as you don't need to sign up for a contract. Everyone knows that we end up paying more than the phone value with a 2 yr contract.

ajay71 said:   I bought a couple when they went on sale on the same site previously. That sale was for unlocked AT&T Refurbished Phones. It came with WP7.5. As far as I know 900 can't be upgraded to WP8. You need to get 920. These phones are good to be used on other GSM Networks that doesn't offer them. Moreover you are not tied to a Service Provider as you don't need to sign up for a contract. Everyone knows that we end up paying more than the phone value with a 2 yr contract.

I have HTC Arrive 7.5 and upgraded mine to 7.8.
Just download the software and install 7.8 on yours.

phatkrazy said:   The site gives you all the specs but they don't tell you which OS they are using.
WP7.8 or WP8?

Why pay 220 when ppl could get Nokia 920 free with contract.

1. Unlocked 2. Off-contract. I thought the negative votes themselves would explain but realized that this might be a genuine comment.

eswarjj said:   phatkrazy said:   The site gives you all the specs but they don't tell you which OS they are using.
WP7.8 or WP8?

Why pay 220 when ppl could get Nokia 920 free with contract.

1. Unlocked 2. Off-contract. I thought the negative votes themselves would explain but realized that this might be a genuine comment.


I been using WP7 for two years and the only thing I hate about it is the Apps Dept.
I think i the only few HTC Arrive users because of sero acct.

Waiting for Samsung Galaxy S4 next week. Able to scroll down a web page by look down your screen. Eyeball Tracker

phatkrazy said:    I have HTC Arrive 7.5 and upgraded mine to 7.8.
Just download the software and install 7.8 on yours.


I have a Samsung Focus Flash and I am looking to upgrade to WP 7.8 too, do you have a link you can share?

TIA,

signweb said:   phatkrazy said:    I have HTC Arrive 7.5 and upgraded mine to 7.8.
Just download the software and install 7.8 on yours.


I have a Samsung Focus Flash and I am looking to upgrade to WP 7.8 too, do you have a link you can share?

TIA,


I glad to help you and others
http://windowsphonehacker.com/articles/want_windows_phone_7.8_no...
Pay it forward!

Yeah. I prefer 920 WP8. I am waiting for a good deal with my friends.

phatkrazy said:   signweb said:   phatkrazy said:    I have HTC Arrive 7.5 and upgraded mine to 7.8.
Just download the software and install 7.8 on yours.


I have a Samsung Focus Flash and I am looking to upgrade to WP 7.8 too, do you have a link you can share?

TIA,


I glad to help you and others
http://windowsphonehacker.com/articles/want_windows_phone_7.8_no...
Pay it forward!


Thank you, much appreciated!

Is this phone compatible with T-Mobile 4G/HSPA+?

WP is great, and this will be able to upgraded to 7.8. Good deal for an unlocked, high-end(last year) phone. As far as apps, the main one that people see to complain about is Instagram. If you must have Instagram, don't get this phone. Otherwise, most of the other main apps are there, however not always the latest versions.

gapost said:   WP is great, and this will be able to upgraded to 7.8. Good deal for an unlocked, high-end(last year) phone. As far as apps, the main one that people see to complain about is Instagram. If you must have Instagram, don't get this phone. Otherwise, most of the other main apps are there, however not always the latest versions.

To expand on the truth on apps.
Android and iOS have free games with ADs in them.
WP don't have free games with ADs in them. Must Pay! Greedy Mircosofty
I talking about Angry Birds and the good games.
That why I Hate WP app market. I don't want to support MS anymore.
Go Samsung! Go Android!
Galaxy S4 here I come

FYI - All the new apps are written for WP8 not WP7, so you will have less and less support for your current apps and no more new games on WP7.

phatkrazy said:   gapost said:   WP is great, and this will be able to upgraded to 7.8. Good deal for an unlocked, high-end(last year) phone. As far as apps, the main one that people see to complain about is Instagram. If you must have Instagram, don't get this phone. Otherwise, most of the other main apps are there, however not always the latest versions.

To expand on the truth on apps.
Android and iOS have free games with ADs in them.
WP don't have free games with ADs in them. Must Pay! Greedy Mircosofted
I talking about Angry Birds and the good games.
That why I Hate WP app market. I don't want to support MS anymore.
Go Samsung! Go Android!
Galaxy S4 here I come

FYI - All the new apps are written for WP8 not WP7, so you will have less and less support for your current apps and no more new games on WP7.
Yeah, just like WinXP, nobody is writing apps compatible with that dinosaur anymore!

jaimelobo said:   Yeah, just like WinXP, nobody is writing apps compatible with that dinosaur anymore!

Apples and oranges. Windows Phone ! = Windows. It's a legitimate thing to consider before purchase. Mobile moves quick and 7.x is obsolete for all practical purposes.

I've still got a few Windows Mobile 6.5 handsets. They run fine but good luck finding any decent (recent) software to run on it.

My two cents: Go for a 920 instead. Unless this is $99 then I might reconsider.

phatkrazy said:   gapost said:   WP is great, and this will be able to upgraded to 7.8. Good deal for an unlocked, high-end(last year) phone. As far as apps, the main one that people see to complain about is Instagram. If you must have Instagram, don't get this phone. Otherwise, most of the other main apps are there, however not always the latest versions.

To expand on the truth on apps.
Android and iOS have free games with ADs in them.
WP don't have free games with ADs in them. Must Pay! Greedy Mircosofty
I talking about Angry Birds and the good games.
That why I Hate WP app market. I don't want to support MS anymore.
Go Samsung! Go Android!
Galaxy S4 here I come

FYI - All the new apps are written for WP8 not WP7, so you will have less and less support for your current apps and no more new games on WP7.
um... what? That's simply not true. Half the games on my phone (lumia 800) are free w/ ads.... including a few that were published by those "greedy microsofty" themselves.

Also, many apps are currently being written for both WP7 and WP8. Most developers know that there are still A LOT more WP7 out there than WP8 so they'll probably continue to do that for a little while. For example, Kinect Star Wars is available on WP7.8 now even though it was released for only WP8 at launch. So far I haven't encountered any apps that I really wanted but was only available on WP8.

My mom knows a little about windows 7.8 and Windows 8. I am probably gifting her Lumia 900 now.

Yuyak said:   phatkrazy said:   gapost said:   WP is great, and this will be able to upgraded to 7.8. Good deal for an unlocked, high-end(last year) phone. As far as apps, the main one that people see to complain about is Instagram. If you must have Instagram, don't get this phone. Otherwise, most of the other main apps are there, however not always the latest versions.

To expand on the truth on apps.
Android and iOS have free games with ADs in them.
WP don't have free games with ADs in them. Must Pay! Greedy Mircosofty
I talking about Angry Birds and the good games.
That why I Hate WP app market. I don't want to support MS anymore.
Go Samsung! Go Android!
Galaxy S4 here I come

FYI - All the new apps are written for WP8 not WP7, so you will have less and less support for your current apps and no more new games on WP7.
um... what? That's simply not true. Half the games on my phone (lumia 800) are free w/ ads.... including a few that were published by those "greedy microsofty" themselves.

Also, many apps are currently being written for both WP7 and WP8. Most developers know that there are still A LOT more WP7 out there than WP8 so they'll probably continue to do that for a little while. For example, Kinect Star Wars is available on WP7.8 now even though it was released for only WP8 at launch. So far I haven't encountered any apps that I really wanted but was only available on WP8.


You might be in different country but in America
There no Angry Bird free with ad on WP7. WP7 users back me up please!
FYI-HTC said "No upgrade from 7.5 to 7.8". Don't know about other companies.
I have search for the hack software and upgrade myself.
This proved my statement "less and less support" "no free GOOD ADs games"
They stop written new apps for WP7 because of less and less users = no $$$$
Which statement is no true?

FYI - there are free games with ads but not good games at all. Most of the time you end up playing with it 5 min or end up uninstall.

phatkrazy said:   eswarjj said:   phatkrazy said:   The site gives you all the specs but they don't tell you which OS they are using.
WP7.8 or WP8?

Why pay 220 when ppl could get Nokia 920 free with contract.

1. Unlocked 2. Off-contract. I thought the negative votes themselves would explain but realized that this might be a genuine comment.


I been using WP7 for two years and the only thing I hate about it is the Apps Dept.
I think i the only few HTC Arrive users because of sero acct.

Waiting for Samsung Galaxy S4 next week. Able to scroll down a web page by look down your screen. Eyeball Tracker


I have the same phone on my sero account.

I really like the windows phone platform, and am waiting for the 920 to come off exclusive from AT&T.

MarsdenFubar said:   phatkrazy said:   eswarjj said:   phatkrazy said:   The site gives you all the specs but they don't tell you which OS they are using.
WP7.8 or WP8?

Why pay 220 when ppl could get Nokia 920 free with contract.

1. Unlocked 2. Off-contract. I thought the negative votes themselves would explain but realized that this might be a genuine comment.


I been using WP7 for two years and the only thing I hate about it is the Apps Dept.
I think i the only few HTC Arrive users because of sero acct.

Waiting for Samsung Galaxy S4 next week. Able to scroll down a web page by look down your screen. Eyeball Tracker


I have the same phone on my sero account.

I really like the windows phone platform, and am waiting for the 920 to come off exclusive from AT&T.


How much are you paying monthly on sero acct with the WP7?

phatkrazy said:   MarsdenFubar said:   phatkrazy said:   eswarjj said:   phatkrazy said:   The site gives you all the specs but they don't tell you which OS they are using.
WP7.8 or WP8?

Why pay 220 when ppl could get Nokia 920 free with contract.

1. Unlocked 2. Off-contract. I thought the negative votes themselves would explain but realized that this might be a genuine comment.


I been using WP7 for two years and the only thing I hate about it is the Apps Dept.
I think i the only few HTC Arrive users because of sero acct.

Waiting for Samsung Galaxy S4 next week. Able to scroll down a web page by look down your screen. Eyeball Tracker


I have the same phone on my sero account.

I really like the windows phone platform, and am waiting for the 920 to come off exclusive from AT&T.


How much are you paying monthly on sero acct with the WP7?


$40 , I tried to get it for $30, but they didn't go for it. If i wanted a 4G phone it would jump to $50. Once the 920 is non-exclusive, I plan on getting one with proper cell bands, and move to the $30 month T-Mobile plan (100 talk, unlimited text/data)



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014