• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Black Leather Business Card Wallet $1.99+$1.99 shipping (per order)

Seller feedback: 4.8/12k orders

Product details:

Material: Genuine Leather Bi-fold
Size: 6'' x 4''
Credit Card Slots: Yes (Gusset Pocket; 1 External)
I.D. Window: Yes (Internal)
Other features: Leather business card holder with I.D. window crafted of fine cowhide leather. Carries more than 50 business cards with ease. Features a see through plastic Id window as well as slip pockets for credit cards and cash.

Member Summary

Leather Business Card Wallet
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, these are perfect for travelling. I use one for business cards and one for a "light" wallet.

So ~ $2 savings over Amazon themselves (not including free 2-day shipping if you have Prime) ?

Given the wallet looks cheap to begin with....not sure where the "hot deal" is..

respdoc said:   So ~ $2 savings over Amazon themselves (not including free 2-day shipping if you have Prime) ?

Given the wallet looks cheap to begin with....not sure where the "hot deal" is..

Please link where you can get it for even $6 from Amazon. It's $7.99 in brown sold by Amazon.

And most of the reviews say nothing about it being cheap. Looks like 2/15 people got some cheap looking leather.

Prevenu said:   

Please link where you can get it for even $6 from Amazon. It's $7.99 in brown sold by Amazon.

And most of the reviews say nothing about it being cheap. Looks like 2/15 people got some cheap looking leather.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000UZ9YQG/ref=dp_olp_new...

The reference was meant to say filled by Amazon. Another seller is about 50 cents cheaper (not filled by Amazon).

The "cheap looking" observation comes from myself (esp the black one). It looks like a $4-$6 wallet...that I'd expect a person to be paying around "$4-$6" for.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014