• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target has a new gift card on display that includes a toy airplane that you can build. It is called "Captain Bullseye's Build A Plane!" Gift Card. You are required to load the gift card with a minumum of $5. This make a great gift for a child's birthday or Easter gift basket. I am sure they will sell out quickly once people know about this just the LEGO gift cards from Christmas.

Member Summary

Target Gift Card with Build A Plane
Thanks WWWJunkie
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got 2 from my local Target store yesterday.

Link

The airplane is cute once assembled, but it cannot fly, so my son was really disappointed.

ever1talk2me said:   The airplane is cute once assembled, but it cannot fly, so my son was really disappointed.

Tell him to throw it. It'll fly. At least for a little while... Once.

WWWJunkie said:    I am sure they will sell out quickly once people know about this just the LEGO gift cards from Christmas.

Cute, but may be around for a while longer than the LEGO, hey LEGO is LEGO

These have been available since November, but still hard to find in store. I was disappointed that there was not a LEGO set for Christmas 2012.

My Target didn't have this airplane but they did have a special gift card that comes with a little car that follows a line you draw with the included special marker. Kind of cool. Stocked by the greeting cards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.