• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Vitacost has their Vanilla Whey Protein 5 lb. containers B1G1 50% off again. That makes it $54 shipped for 10 lbs with set and save and a $10 New Account Promo

http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-whey-protein-complex-powder-wit...

You can cancel set and save after your order ships.

Vitacost
See Vitacost coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

10 lbs of Vanilla Whey Protein
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So if you already have an account it's $64, shipped?

looks like a good deal to me. But I don't know how good it is, maybe op can tell...

ahiddenkarlranger said:   looks like a good deal to me. But I don't know how good it is, maybe op can tell...

Comparable to ON Standard Whey as far as nutritional value is concerned. Not quite as good in taste. But, for this price I am in for a pair. Thanks OP!

How do you get the new acct promo to work

ulall said:   How do you get the new acct promo to work

Read the OP, then do what it says.

Worked great, thanks!

No matter what, they gotta be better than GNC..

GNC is just overpriced. ON makes their stuff tho so quality-wise their whey is fine.

Good luck on finding the B1G1! Does not exit and saying read OP is of no help

onii said:   GNC is just overpriced. ON makes their stuff tho so quality-wise their whey is fine.

ON makes the whey for Vitacost? If so, that could explain why their nutritional values are so similar.

Arwood said:   Good luck on finding the B1G1! Does not exit and saying read OP is of no help

I just looked. It is still B1G1 50% off. That is what the OP said the price was. I am not sure what you are looking at??? It is only for Vanilla flavor, not Chocolate. Perhaps you were trying to purchase chocolate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014