• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard @ Office Depot - $14.99
compare at $38.99
Shipping adds $9,95,

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice for Christmas.

Huge difference .

Selling out quick and I was told by an Office Depot employee that it was a price mistake they did not catch and he thinks it was supposed to be $14.99 off, on sale!

Very nice keyboard though. I recommend it.

Was able to pricematch this at BestBuy without a problem. Just showed the Office Depot product page to the cashier. It requires manager override though since it is a huge difference but the manager doesn't care.

I managed to get one for in store pickup. For the price, worth a shot. First time I tried to do store pickup got some sort of error about backordered items can't be picked up in store. But tried again and worked fine. Reviews are good overall but there are a fair amount of iffy ones as well. I haven't tried it yet. The deal still seems valid so not sure it was a mistake but seems cheap either way. Thanks OP...

Grabbed one today, hell of a kb for the price

Those bastards stole my INSERT key! That's a deal-killer for me, gonna have to skip this one.

VirtuaL said:   Those bastards stole my INSERT key! That's a deal-killer for me, gonna have to skip this one.
Not gone, but they did screw with it. Moved and now shared with Print Screen /SysRq, Some will like that, some will hate it.

I just came from OD in Plano Tx. They had the posted price at 14.99 with a few left. Also the Explorer Moise is 9.99. I got 2 of each. The price tag said good till June. Thanks.
Neil

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014