• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

ProMag (8.08kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

On the blue steel, you must buy in lots of 50. On the ploymer, if you buy 3 the shipping is $7

Something tells me the 50 pcs. minimum on the steel is a mistake. Then again, I don't shop Palmetto's a whole lot so I'm not sure. Shipping would be $31 for that many. Good post as usual OP,

Bought 8 of polymer. $11 shipped to Louisiana.

turfbag said:   Something tells me the 50 pcs. minimum on the steel is a mistake. Then again, I don't shop Palmetto's a whole lot so I'm not sure. Shipping would be $31 for that many. Good post as usual OP,

Even if you add it to your cart, then try to change the quantity, it says minimum order is 50.

Polymer still available by the way. Good sign for the market.

VicVinegar said:   turfbag said:   Something tells me the 50 pcs. minimum on the steel is a mistake. Then again, I don't shop Palmetto's a whole lot so I'm not sure. Shipping would be $31 for that many. Good post as usual OP,

Even if you add it to your cart, then try to change the quantity, it says minimum order is 50.

they are not that great - online reviews are very mixed

OOS for the polymer

Polymer Mag is GONE

Stas1976 said:   VicVinegar said:   turfbag said:   Something tells me the 50 pcs. minimum on the steel is a mistake. Then again, I don't shop Palmetto's a whole lot so I'm not sure. Shipping would be $31 for that many. Good post as usual OP,

they are not that great - online reviews are very mixed

Well a few weeks ago I could have sold a piece of paper colored like a magazine for $13.99. So the fact these didn't sell out in 2 seconds is good in my book.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014