• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I received this in my email:

YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED $5 worth of Points (5,000 POINTS) to your account for being our valued Member. Hurry! These Points are valid from 3/7/2013 to 3/11/2013. You can redeem them towards anything you'd like at Sears, in store or online.

Member Summary

Shop Your Way
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

F&F is this Sunday night at Sears.

That's nice honey
Disclaimer
Getting email isn't a Hot Deal...

This posting is not about my email...

1) Targeted
2) You have to spend the money at Sears.

Weird , I rarely shop at Sears and they gave my 14k in points in the last week for free , another 3k just yesterday .

C'mon...no one has commented about the fact that the title says "Show" instead of "Shop"? Its SHOP your way!

stereo55 said:   Weird , I rarely shop at Sears and they gave my 14k in points in the last week for free , another 3k just yesterday .They upgraded me to VIP Silver recently, which I think is supposed to require $1500 in purchases. I've spent maybe $100. Even sent me coupons, like a $4.99 oil change, if I'd trust Sears to change the oil in my car.

Got $3, not $5 and I'm a VIP member, somehow??

Check your emails... Received another $4 today

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014